Is it advisable to buy flowers online?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by vida_llevares • Nov 4, 2012.

1. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never purchased flowers online. I live near the Flower Mart. I can get great prices on fresh flowers. The Flower Mart is where the local florist shops go to buy flowers wholesale. I don't get the wholesale price, but the prices are almost as good.

2. sanjusahu

sanjusahuNew Member

Threads:
    I use online buying only to make wishes who are faraway to me, or otherwise better to order from near by local florist ti makes prices less.

3. himali.jagma

himali.jagmaMember

Threads:
    yes i have brought. and it is advisable to buy it online

4. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    ya for sure, now buying online everything is better ideas. You can buy flowers online from so many vendors, and you also get so many variety for all products online. So, buy flowers online without any doubt.

5. Nathan

NathanBanned

Threads:
    Wow nice thanks for sharing .....:)

6. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    Why not? You can buy flowers online from variety of beautiful flowers from various online sites. Yes I have bought birthday flowers for my mom birthday before 2 months online from this link

. I have wonderful experience on this site. The services are so good and price are also reasonable. So, go and buy flowers online from when ever you want to buy.

7. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    Yes. i bought flowers Online and it is advisable . Now a days lots of people doing online shopping of a different items like clothes, footware , gifts and many more items. so you can also buy a flowers online.

i give you one good websites for online shopping of flowers. it has wide collection of flowers. It has also a facility of same day delivery.I bought flowers online from the same flowers on my husband's birthday.