Is It Necessary To Exercise If You Aren't Eating Very Many Carbohydrates?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by kay17 • Jan 22, 2015.

1. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    You don't have to exercise to lose weight, your diet is what caused you to grow in weight and mass. I barely exercise and I've stayed skinny all of my quarter century life, because I eat things that aren't fatty and sugary. Humans lose most of their fat from the oxidation process involved with their breathing (about 80%), second mostly from their sweating, and lastly from physical exercise - google it if you don't believe me. So breathe harder and eat better!

2. goldenmaine

goldenmaineActive Member

Threads:
    Daily physical activity and exercise is important regardless of how much carbohydrate intake you have daily. A normal/average carbohydrate intake is around 250-300 grams of carbohydrates per day which we get from grains, bread, rice and the like. This will help us function well and have the energy to get through the day. Of course, if you are on a reducing diet then this will be lowered. In terms of exercise, when on a reducing diet and lowering intake of carbohydrates, light exercises should be done. When physically active and doing heavy exercises, we must maintain our average carbohydrate intake or sometimes eat more to balance the calories we burned.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Exercising isn't all about losing weight. Go to any gym and you'll see lots of "fit" people exercising. It's not because they are fat. Exercising has lots of benefits:

Those are but only a few of the benefits of exercising. Instead of denying yourself food the body needs, eat a balanced diet, exercise and you'll avoid many complications that might cost a lot of money to remedy.