Is It Possible To Encash Amazon Gift Cards?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by luckycharm • Nov 17, 2016.

1. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I heard that there are many opportunities to earn Amazon GCs through online jobs. But it would not work out for me as a major part of its value will go towards shipping charges. I wonder if there is a way to encash these gift cards. I mean a site that acts as a middleman between us and Amazon and give the value of GC in money after deducting a commission.

I know it is not possible through Amazon as they clearly state that in their ToS. I am sure that there are many scam sites too to steal our gift cards. I would like to know if there are any legit players?

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Its possible to earn cash with Amazon gift cards by looking for individuals willing to exchange the same for cash. This should not be hard to accomplish as I have seen such offers on a certain forum (was it Forumcoin) where someone was looking for the same. You can even offer them on Fiverr or other related sites depending on their value.

3. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    As far as I know Amazon gift cards are nontransferable. You also cannot en-cash money from amazon card. However, if you use a proram called purse you can exchange your amazon gift card with bitcoin. YOu can sell bit coins and convert to money.