Is It Recommended To Buy Bed Online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Jasmin Cottontail • Nov 11, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    We were looking for a bed to be put in our room and we've looked everywhere but can't seem to find the right one for us. Then I tried looking at online stores to see if they sell one or if there's one that will catch my attention. Fortunately, I found one that's really classy and the best part is, it's in huge sale. But I was wondering if it's recommended to buy a furniture online since I've never tried it before. Any advice? :)

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Its possible to shop for a bed online if its a good bargain when you factor in the shipping costs. One site I find convenient to do this is Olx which has got a localised prescence in many countries. But it would be better to have a custom made bed by a local artisan which is cheap so as to avoid hassles.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When we bought our bed 5 years ago in the nearby home depot store, I learned that there are several things to consider. First is the size that will fit your need. Second is the make and material. Third is the style and color. Fourth is the comfort so I tried the bed to feel. It took us 3 hours in that 4-story furniture store before we were able to decide which bed to buy. I don't think you can do that online.

4. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Yes I do transactions with OLX for quite some time now and yes I could find a lot there but not in our place. I tried looking for beds via OLX but there aren't any posts available on our place. I was also thinking to have a customized one and I'm not really sure if it's cheaper or if it will cost me more.

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Yes I agree with you. The only bad side in buying items online is that you don't have the chance to check it before purchasing it. You can only base on pictures posted online and relay to it if it's good or not as well as with the reviews. Which furniture store have you bought your bed? Do you think it's cheaper or more costly if I look for a bed at the mall?

6. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Furniture in the mall is very expensive because it takes a lot of space that affects the rental. My suggestion is for you to find a factory of bed which are normally in the suburbs. In our suburban town, there are lots of factory-priced furniture stores. The rent is cheaper and naturally the prices are also cheaper compared to the mall.

7. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    Nothing is more unwinding than cuddling into bed following a monotonous day. Be that as it may, purchasing a sleeping pad? That occasion is right around a major hadhache.

There's much to consider when chasing for the centerpiece of your room — however the sleeping cushion purchasing process doesn't need to be a bad dream.

One of the greatest objections when purchasing a sleeping cushion is cost, and making sense of why they cost so damn much. This is typically credited to huge markups, which relies on upon the brand.

You can discover sleeping pads ideal in the Amazon store, numerous recorded with free dispatching. Also, a radical new suite of boutique sleeping pad retailers work exclusively web based, sending beddings to your entryway in a pleasant, slick box. These new online retailers regularly permit returns for a full discount, with no expenses or charges at all. Be that as it may, the old standby brands likely won't do likewise, so it's shrewd to go test them out in a store first.

8. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    The last bed I bought was actually an online purchase. I didn't have a bad experience what so ever, I am actually thankful that now we have this option. I was very busy when we were needing a new bed so I decided to look online since I had no time to go to the store. I found what I was searching and a few days later was delivered to my house, all was taken care of for me.

9. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Yes it is possible to buy a bed online however you can't be sure of the quality.

I had them locally made according to the style, design and size of my preference and I found that very cost effective.

10. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Though we never have bought bed online, but there're a lot of furniture which were bought online. our latest buy is a study table where we got a good deal. The only flaw of getting furniture online as I found is the delay in delivery. It takes about a month in spite of us being in a metro city. Other than that everything had been as was expected.

11. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    If you already know what the bed is like then knock yourself out. I prefer to go the furniture store and see and feel exactly what I am paying for. Once, I even fell asleep on a bed there. Best believe, I bought it :).

12. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I would probably avoid that if at all possible. I can just see trying to return something like that being a very big hassle, and one that I would not want to go through. I guess if it is a good deal though maybe, but still.

13. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    That's good to hear :) I was also checking computer tables online but not really sure if they are any good. But I would love to try them since there are plenty of adorable designs to choose from. Anyway, I think I'll check beds at some local stores first before jumping into buying online, if I don't have much a choice.

14. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Right. I think there are also furniture stores outside the mall in our area. I just have to look for some or do some canvass in order for me to choose which type of bed to buy and which is more cheaper. I also thought that beds in mall are more expensive, but there are times that they are on sale and I'm not sure if the price goes really low. Thanks anyway! :)

15. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Thanks for all your suggestions! It's really tempting to search beds online as you can see lots of choices and some or most of them are adorable. However, I've been thinking with what you guys said and you all have your point as I was also thinking the same. So therefore, I think I'll just look for beds at a local furniture store or have it customize if I haven't seen any of my taste. Thanks a lot! Cheers :D