Is it safe to buy chocolate eggs yet?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Lostvalleyguy • Apr 7, 2014.

1. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    Easter is a couple of weeks away and the Easter eggs have been in the stores since just after Valentines Day. One of the problems in my household is that if I buy chocolate bunnies or eggs too early, they don't make it until Easter. I am not the culprit here, but I am usually the one who has to run out a second time for more chocolate. We don't even have kids in The House. For myself, I just buy myself something to distract me when I am out getting the eggs.

Do you find that you are tempted to dive into the holiday treats early? How do you avoid the inevitable depletion of your supplies?

2. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought all my chocolate and other candies to fill all 200 eggs I gotta fill for the egg hunt. I knew I had to fill these eggs for the egg hunt for my kids and nieces and nephews so that's what kept me from diving into the candies. I do find me having a Reese's egg craving on occassion so I bought me a 6 pack of them for myself.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I've been buying some eggs, but for myself and the wife, I'm not ashamed to admit :)
    We haven't even bought the ones we need to give away yet, let's just say we're doing research to see why one are better so we offer the best ones possible :)