Is It Worthy To Invest On 2-in-1 (hybrid) Laptops?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by luckycharm • Dec 26, 2016.

1. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I am planning to buy a new 2-in-1 laptop in future. As you know these hybrid models can be used both as a laptop and also as a tablet. We can detach the monitor easily and use it as a separate tablet device. It is useful if you want to carry a tablet to places where it is not comfortable to carry a laptop.

I am curious to know your experience if you already own a 2-in-1 laptop. I have seen a number of models like Lenovo Yoga but could not finalize one yet. Is there any technical issues in them while using as a tablet?

2. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    If you need a laptop as well as a tablet, a 2-in-one hybrid laptops are a good option. It will cost you lesser than buying a separate laptop and a tab. Before, you make a purchase, make sure what you exactly want. In my opinion, a netbook(which is smaller than a laptop and has better use compared to tablets) is a better option.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    A friend of mine recently bought a lenovo hybrid laptop. I think most people buy for obvious reasons.

If you consider that it will be useful and meets your need then it might be a better choice than buying a bulkier laptop or a tab individually. That way it is cheaper indeed.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I might need to replace this laptop at some point because one of the batteries is bad in this device, and I am not sure how much it would cost to replace it. Laptops have come down so much in price, that it might be more cost effective to buy a new one. I have two laptops but there is something wrong with both of them, and I have a tablet/kindle which I like alot...and cost little.