Is Lyoness A Scam?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Theo • Jul 2, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard about the company and that you can get cashback, but it seems confusing how to join. You need to be referred or you need to purchase from a merchant and then join via that way. After doing a search I found some articles saying it was a pyramid scheme, but it says it's free to join.

Anyone with any feedback and whether it is worth it to join?

2. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of lyoness. Does it claim to give you cash back on your purchase? If they are making difficult to join the site and you can join only as a referral or by making a purchase with their merchant, I can smell rat.
    When ever I found a program or website that has some ad reviews, I will always stay away from it.

3. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Be careful with that company, there are thing they do not tell you. You have to buy vouchers each time you want to buy something, you have to go into their offices and take your money and literally they give you vouchers, for example if you want to purchase a TV in Curry's then you need vouchers.

This is a loyalty scheme also, when clients buy with you, you give them discounts and if you buy from other than Lyoness, you get money back, but it goes into your account and you have to save a certain amount or you can save it and build another branch.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I thought it seemed strange how you can't sign up online. It does seem very long winded and I wonder why companies do sign up with them? There does seem to be lots of small print, but it's all one link after another rather than a page of terms and conditions. I always am wary when that happens, but when you see how many reputable stores they have connections with, that is supposed to make you feel more secure.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of it before, but it does seem off. I hate the fact that it's so long winded and usually if I can't get my head around a site, I just don't get involved. The fact that you can't sign up online is a huge red flag for me. Plus anything that remotely sounds like a pyramid has me running for the hills. Stay away from it, Theo :)

6. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I have come across this site before but for some reason, have not been too enthusiastic about it. I have not been able to quite wrap my head around it so I think I am going to stay clear of this site.

7. yokislav

yokislavNew Member

Threads:
  8. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of it before. I would read reviews before you start using anything online personally. There are enough real leigitimate sites like that before you start to think about using one that may or may not be legitimate.