Is Making gift to present excites more.

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by sanjusahu • Apr 22, 2013.

1. sanjusahu

sanjusahuNew Member

Threads:
    I think why wont we try to made some beautiful gift to present to our best one in life. It satisfies more and a learning experience, what you people say?

2. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    I have always loved homemade gifts that my kids have made for me. It means the world to me. Because it came from their hearts and it was so personalized. I still treasure and keep all the gifts that my children have made. I love to go through the box of treasures sometimes. It brings back great memories too. And now I will be a grandma soon and I am looking for ideas to make things for my grandaughter. I am hoping she too wil look back on all the things I have made for her and know how much I loved her.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love it when I receive handmade gifts. It's really the thought that counts and I value the effort put to it. So yes, I would definitely appreciate a creative gift made by hand on any occasion. :)

4. sanjusahu

sanjusahuNew Member

Threads:
    i really impressed with your post, till now i didn't received handmade gift, if i get i will be more happy. I hope it may happen soon, I think you both received and presented . Thanks for all

5. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I actually like it when a child makes me a card or a present as I believe it is more personal and loving, I have never had an adult make me a card or present so I'm not sure if I would find that weird or not. :p

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I used to almost exclusively only give out gifts that I make. It was a lot more personal and I don't think any bought item can really compare to it. However, I soon became too busy and the people I have to give gifts to just increased in number so much that I can't keep up, and so these days I just buy them.