Is Snapple sold in your area??

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by AutumnFaith2012 • Apr 29, 2013.

1. AutumnFaith2012

AutumnFaith2012Member

Threads:
    Years ago, Snapple was a hot juice drink item at local grocery stores. The juice flavors (not tea flavors) came in a wide variety and included a lot of "diet" options. But now, many stores (in the south especially are only selling Snapple Tea). What happened to the juices? Lemonade, Pink Lemonade, Strawberry/Kiwi, Mango, etc.? While in New England, I discovered the juices to be in ample supply at small town chain markets, tourist destinations, and some gas stations. Anyone else notice the change in Snapple? Are they just a regional company now? Or is the availability in New England just the beginning of bringing back the juices along with the tea?? Curious to hear thoughts and info!

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not a big Snapple drinker, but it's still available in Southern California. It's not as popular as it used to be. There's a lot of competition in the drink world. Arizona teas seemed to be the favorite where I live....and energy drinks like Red Bull.

3. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    They're still here in New York. Lots of stuff is getting pulled from the south because the demographics are changing down there. More older people, less younger people, and less minorities. So if they're the main consumers of Snapple varieties, and they leave or aren't living there. Then Snapple isn't gonna continue to pay to distribute different flavors of their product to that vicinity of the country.

4. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    We live in Northern Michigan and Snapple is still very popular here. We have both the teas, and the flavored juices as well. I have found the biggest variety to be in the super stores such as Wal-Mart and Meijers. We have the canned variety and also the glass bottles. My favorite is the peach tea. I love having it already mixed and ready to drink. And the peach flavor is very good. Now that I think about it though, I have not seen the commercials on tv anymore.

5. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    It's still available in New York. I tend to get it every once in a while, and it tastes pretty good. I don't see stores dropping the product in any way.

6. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    It has been awhile since I have bought Snapple tea but it is still available in the Pacific Northwest. It seems that I see it more at convenience stores more than at grocery stores but it may be because I am not specifically looking for it there. We also have a brand of tea called Peace Tea that is pretty good and the cans are quite interesting, too.

7. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:

Snapple in a can? Don't think I've ever seen that before. Or maybe I have but just didn't notice.

8. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    It's a shame I used to absolutely love Snapple. Every flavour I tried tasted great. Unfortunately, I have not seen it around my area for years now - I thought they had actually stopped producing them, but I guess they are just harder to find in general.

9. Thomas1117

Thomas1117New Member

Threads:
    I Snapple sold i my area in every store. I live right next to Las Vegas. So it's kind of in the southern area. Only tea flavors though, I never knew they had other hot beverages before.

10. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Now that you have brought it up I can't remember the last time I saw Snapple fruit drinks being sold in the stores. Yes, I still see the tea flavors in bottles, you can even buy these in powder form. But I don't think I have seen the bottled fruit drink versions of Snapple in quite some time. I use to love the Strawberry/ Kiwi, that was a great flavor. But its been years since I have had it. I really should look around my supermarket the next time I go shopping to see if the fruit flavor versions of Snapple are still available in my state.

11. sking61

sking61Member

Threads:
    I live up north and Snapple is sold in my area. They are also found in my supermarkets in bulks. They are also found in the refrigerated areas in the convenience and drug store area in my town. They do use to be advertise a lot about a decade ago. I can't say when the last time I did see a Snapple advertisement online or on my television. I haven't even seen coupons for them.

12. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Snapple is still sold in my area and in my school and vending machines.
    It's pretty much "you name it you have it kind of deal". I personally cut out most sugary drinks in my diet so therefore I don't even buy it hence I don't notice it in stores. My friends however do buy it and I noticed that the normal price is a just a dollar which is why it's so popular here.

13. cmilliken

cmillikenMember

Threads:
    I live in New England. Snapple is a widely available product here, and can be purchased at gas stations, restaurants, and Wal-Mart stores. The drink has always been sold everywhere in New England, so I am accustomed to seeing it.

14. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    It's still very popular here in Pennsylvania as well.