Is there a good money making app?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Hickorycottage • Apr 30, 2012.

1. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    Apptrailers is the only one I've gotten to work for my device. No app will be enough to have you quit your dayjob though, but it gives you a little extra pocket money.

2. Jules143

Jules143New Member

Threads:
    If you do decide to try the app "App Trailers," use my name, juliusgulius, as the "extra bonus code," and we'll both be rewarded with extra points. ;)

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This sounds like a great program... Does JunoWallet pay via PayPal? Or do you only get gift cards that you could spend on online shopping websites?

4. GeeeeOhhhh

GeeeeOhhhhNew Member

Threads:
    I have made a list of many smartphone apps (iOS and Android) that will reward your with gift cards and cash for doing simple tasks.

Check them out here:

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

5. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    Would love to try this out thanks for sharing. :) Easy task but it does pay very little. Do you find it hard to make 150 points for .15 cents? Is it worth the time?

6. tehtros

tehtrosNew Member

Threads:
    I accidentally got my family hooked on Viggle, which is a cool app where you get paid for watching live TV. They offer fun little games to play while you watch, often related to the show you're watching. Since then, I have personally migrated over to Jingit, however everyone I know still uses Viggle, so they must be doing something right.

7. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    On my iPhone, I use the Swagbucks app (SBTV) to get points and the Viggle app. SBTV App is great because if you're already a Swagbucks member, you can earn up to 50 more SBs. And even if you are not totally active on Swagbucks, if you hit the daily limit of 50 SBs on your SBTV App a day, you'll earn $5 Amazon gift cards every nine days. It's totally worth it if you have unlimited data or are connected via WiFi.

Viggle is another great app. You get points for watching TV - bonus points for certain shows, trivia questions, ads that you can click. The point system changed a bit and some rewards are harder to get now, but it's still free and totally passive, as long as you remember to "check in" while you watch TV. I got myself a $25 Amazon gift card and haven't paid for Starbucks since I started using it. It's funny how there are so many ways a smart phone can help you save or make money.

8. pipebomb

pipebombNew Member

Threads:
    there is app called junowallet you get paid for downloding apps and watching videos it's great app and i case you downloaded it enter this code it will give you 0.25$ and will hrlp me alot (PB1396017).

9. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There is an app it's called elusivestars you download apps and test them then give back your feedback and they pay you for it so far it's pretty good.

10. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    The Swagbucks SBTV App has been on Android for a while, but they recently came out with an iPhone/iPod app. Even if you do not use Swagbucks' website, if you hit your daily max of 50 SBs watching the daily videos, you can still redeem a $5 Amazon giftcard every nine days. That's pretty awesome, considering how you don't do a single thing. The videos actually load on their own - so all you really need is unlimited data or a good WiFi connection with your phone and the charger (since it does drain the battery).

If you, or anyone on this forum, are interested in Swagbucks, please let me know! I use it daily and have redeemed a lot of gift cards. It isn't shady at all and I'm really happy to use it.

11. GeeeeOhhhh

GeeeeOhhhhNew Member

Threads:
    Found another app that pays you for taking a photo of your grocery receipt. Check it out here:

12. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Are the apps that you guys are talking about only available in the US? I live in an Asian country so I'm not sure if those apps would also work for me.

13. physics

physicsNew Member

Threads:
    Wasted lots of time with Apptrailers- they didn’t give me anything!
    I’m much happier with Tapporo and junowallet now!

In both I've earned and got prizes, but Tapporo seems much nicer - I earn much faster there.
    You can find them both in Google Play.

14. Joshgluck

JoshgluckNew Member

Threads:

. They offer pAypal for Downloadinf free apps :)

15. Joshgluck

JoshgluckNew Member

Threads:

. They offer pAypal for Downloadinf free apps

16. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    I just started using this and it's a GREAT site. It's as easy as getting e-coupons. All you have to do is scan your receipt (and there are a ton of grocery stores and drug stores that participate!) and scan the product - and just like that you get the money. You can easily send it to your PayPal. My first cash out was about $8 and when I sent the money to my PayPal, I honestly got the money into my account in 15 minutes. The more you use it, the more the app learns what you like to purchase and what sort of items you want to see, so the deals are more and more personalized.

17. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Ibotta is a new one I like. It's kind of like savingstar.com... you earn money when you buy things.

18. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    While you're at it, you might as well download ReceiptHog. Unfortunately, it's not available on Android yet.
    All you do is take pictures of your receipt - which is what you do for iBotta anyway. Any grocery store, drug store, convenient store, etc. that sells grocery products and goods will work. You get points for receipts, which you can redeem for money eventually. My guess is that if you can take a few moments to take a picture of the receipt and scan the product for iBotta, you can take a second picture! You might as well get as much bang for the buck you already spent to get a receipt.

19. moneymakingapp

moneymakingappNew Member

Threads:
    iLA (Inspired Living Application) is the first and only mobile application that makes it possible for the average every day person to profit from the exploding application industry and we are counting down to pre-launch.

If you're interested making money from home and you have an iphone or smart phone, please visit this website. The app will be launching on February 1st, but it is free to join until February 1st. Joining now, will safe your space.

Please visit

for more information

20. coachchris

coachchrisNew Member

Threads:
    Yes iLA is a money making app. It is in pre launch right now and the goal is to launch Feb. 1st. It is free to claim your spot now but when the app launches it will cost you 9.99
    The app will have professionally made self help videos released weekly which be archived for future viewing.
    I can't explain the whole thing in this comment, so just check it out at

if you have any further questions just drop me a message and I will do my best to answer them. Like I said it us in pre launch stages.