Is there a good money making app?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Hickorycottage • Apr 30, 2012.

1. koelha10

koelha10Member

Threads:
    Okay so I have tried a number of these apps since I last posted. AppJoy, Bamboo Wallet, AppTrailers, Viggle, Surveys on the Go, MySurvey, Survey.com Mobile, and SuperGiftCardRewards are all options. I have only received payouts from Bamboo Wallet, Viggle, and AppTrailers so far. I am sure that there are many others out there that will make money too, so if anyone comes across any others please post them!

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I'm trying one called Npolls, but I've only had 3 surveys in 2 weeks. I have Swagbucks TV but don't use it very often. For me they seem to use a lot of data. If you're on an unlimited plan, it's probably a little easier to use them.

3. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    These are all nice things to know, this is a great post! The only thing I have on my phone right now is the Swagbucks App. I only downloaded it yesterday (I just upgraded to an iphone) and only earned Swagbucks on it once to far, but it's been good to me, just like the website at large! I'm a fan.

4. mm3172012

mm3172012New Member

Threads:
    Hello all, Quite an interesting topic. I know of one that is paying quite well but I
    don't wish to violate any TOS here... The only way I can discuss or mention it
    is via a link that I am affiliated with [meaning that is how I get paid] and you
    would then get your own and be paid as well.... give me a feel for how this
    might work or not work..so I don't rock any boat....I actually came here for
    an entirely different reason but if I can share this..I will be glad to do so.

5. Chrisharrop

ChrisharropNew Member

Threads:
    The best 2 appxpert and the one below

I would recommend bamboo wallet it's easy to get money on generally I get about £2-3 a day use this code to get 25p start its helpful CH1682722

6. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I only use AppTrailers since I still don't know any other kind of apps that are available for the iOS.

7. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I use ipoll, viggle, sidekick, ibotta, receipt hog and jingit. I've tried others but I've been paid from all of those. I'm interested in some of these others mentioned here though. Great thread!

8. Duskre

DuskreNew Member

Threads:
    I've tried many of these types of money making apps like apptrailers, bamboo wallet, app nana, freeappswin. Though apptrailers was one of my favorites I've been banned after one redemption for no apparent reason. So now If I were to recommend one of these apps it would have to be Featurepoints. Its only available for the iPhone but I've been able to redeem $5 so far from it in less than a week which is awesome.

9. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ipoll is pretty good i do app trailers and that's about it i just recently started a new one called ipinions so far it seems pretty good.

10. gabstaff

gabstaffMember

Threads:
    I do viggle, and ibotta. I am glad to find there are other apps like that also.

11. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    there are lots of these apps that I feel like I need to just use more. I can't tell you how many times I'm at the grocery store and if I would take another 5 minutes to do the scans that the apps require I'd make a dollar or two. Must. Be. More. Disciplined.

12. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    This is all great information! I have used Jing-it and love it! The money is okay and adds up if you are working with other opportunities that pay you. Thanks for the other apps that you have listed that pays! I like the fact that I can use my phone to make money! I have slicethepie, but didn't know it had an App on the phone, I will have to look that up.

13. harryfair78

harryfair78New Member

Threads:
    The best app I have found for making money is the web app parrotpoints (com) for iPhone. It only works in the UK - so you earn Amazon and iTunes vouchers in GBP. I have been paid - thus far I've earned around £20 through sending referrals and installing apps. There is a tutorial online here:

14. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It seems like nobody is using Tapporo yet? It has a great interface, cool referral system and lots of offers to complete. I'm nearing the $5 mark which I would redeem through PayPal. I'll be updating you if I get paid already.

15. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    Well in my opinion, Instagram has proved to be a money making machine. There are hundreds of ways you can make money with Instagram. PM me and I will tell you how.

16. zuluguy

zuluguyNew Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with most of the posters here, app trailers is the best! I make about $5 a week just for a bit of extra cash really :) it is easy to do and I do it whilst watching t.v or even when i'm surfing the forums like now!

17. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    because we love to shop we have got this cashback here in the UK where you can use vouchers and you can claim cashback from your purchases. I have been using it for few months now and I have over $50 already.

18. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I have used jingit before and I honestly made the 10 dollars each week and not for the last month or so I have not been able to make 50 cents a week. Is there a program you go on that has more ads?

As for my favorite money making app I would have to recommend feature points.
    It's very fast and quick and I like how I usually get paid in a few seconds.

19. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just reached $5 in Tapporo. I pressed the redeem button and now I'll have to wait for 7 days to receive my payment. I reached $5 by just spreading the word about Tapporo and including my referral code. Referrals play a major role in earnings in these types of money making programs.

20. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Referrals are super important. But I never am able to get them! But good for you :)