Is there a good money making app?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Hickorycottage • Apr 30, 2012.

1. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't really found a good money-making app although there are lots to choose from Google Play. Most of the ones I find require downloading of certain apps that I already have. Surveys are no good if you don't qualify and there are some get-paid-to play apps that don't pay at all. I'm yet to find one that will actually earn me at least $20 per month.

2. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    I know Inbox Dollars, It pays you meager amounts of cash for taking surveys (which are emailed to you), browse the net and play games. Once you hit $30 you can cash out. Dollars revenues come from Advertisers who are keen to get eyeballs on their adverts and better understand consumer behaviour. Inbox Dollars rewards you for taking part of their market researchs. It’s very straightforward and you’re told how long each survey will take to complete, so you’re not stuck endlessly answering questions for $1. So far Inbox Dollars claims that it has paid over $35m to its members.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I've also just tried AppTrailers, it's good but very slow process. You just have to watch 30 second videos and once you've reached at least 500 points you can redeem it as a paypal payment.

4. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    Won't all these apps that want you to watch videos, end up eating up your data?? How much data do you need to run apps like these?

5. judyd1

judyd1New Member

Threads:
    I've tried several of the apps mentioned above. Most pay out so slow, and really eat your time and data. None of them are meant to replace an actual job, which is what I want them to do! I want to be able to make a living from my computer, and so far, I haven't had much success.

I also just got paid from a site called Chat About. You might want to check it out if you go online to make a little extra money.

6. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I used to use Apptrailers all the time. That was my go to thing because I would use it pretty much all day. I did it back when I didn't have a job, and in college. Which I still am, but it's much harder to use now. They always want you to watch an ad before the clip that you're about to see. And the last time that I used it, it wouldn't even play a video! I was kind of upset.

7. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    From my experience, there are no worthwhile apps for making money currently, except for the apps that will have you go out and do tasks in supermarkets or stores. They seem to pay really well, but there are not any that have tasks in my country so they are kind of inaccessible to me.

8. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    The best one that I have found is App Trailers. I think I might be a little biased though just because this is one that goes straight to PayPal, which is what I prefer versus any type of gift card. It is pretty passive too, meaning you can just let it run to a certain extent, but you still have to check in pretty regularly. I would say on a good day, running it all day you can maybe get two dollars, which is not terrible. Hope that helps, and thanks for sharing.

9. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use Apptrailers, and know for a fact that it pays - it pays 60 seconds after you redeem!!!
    I also have Easy Money and Tapcash, but never redeemed from them so I cannot attest for their legitimacy.

10. YvonneP

YvonnePNew Member

Threads:
    There is a new reward app for iOS, it's called "GiftPanda" (you need to download it from their official website). It's the counterpart of "CashPirate" (Android).
    It works the same way: Downloading apps, watching videos, and completing surveys - and you can redeem your coins via PayPal, gift cards, or mobile recharge.

You won't get rich but you can make some extra cash when you're on your way :)

11. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are several apps that pay. I personally am a fan of SurveystoGo and have already been paid 10.00 from them. They also pay .10 if you screen out of a survey which is more than some of the others do. If you have a Kindle, Quick Thoughts is a good app, they always have surveys, and also pay if you are disqualified. The Perk Apps are fun, but more of a time killer than a money maker, but Pactapp is one that pays you to lose weight.

12. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried a lot of different mobile apps but never found one that was good enough. They either take way too long to make a decent amount or they're just full of reviews of them not paying out. However from reading the above posts I might just go and download AppTrailers and give it a go. Hopefully I can make some decent money through the app

13. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    Are there any apps that accepts members from all countries? I am from India and would love to download any app where I can make even 1-2$ a day.

14. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I am interested on how mobile phone apps are made for I know there is money on such app. With this interest, I search the web on how program may be converted to app. By the way, I am not a programmer. I want my son's game he made to be converted to app. I have come across a site which could convert a program into a mobile app.

15. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately, most of those that you've mentioned isn't available in our country. However, I'm only using BitCoin apps to earn Satoshis which is a bit slow though it's just for extra bucks and can't be use as replacement for a full time job.

16. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried earning from app, I am just getting to know of so many apps we can install and earn from here. The one I was aware of sometime ago is Rabadaba. I wasn't active because I saw it as too slow earner. I'll like try this popular App trailer.

17. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I just use some apps that earn me some bitcoin. Though they don't pay much, it's better than nothing at all. At least I get to earn a little extra with my spare time instead off just playing games earning nothing.

18. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    The only money earning apps I'm currently using are app trailers and rabadaba. I don't earn as much as others since there aren't to many ads in my country but it's good to earn a bit of extra cash just for watching videos. In rabadaba I can earn $10 or more a month depending on how active I am. Rabadaba is social media that pays just for sharing your original photos and meet great people.

19. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will have to try apptrailers again. The McDonalds app is pretty good, as they have alot of free food offerings. It isn't money, but it can come in handy. I still like Thougts To Go. I have gotten a few 10 dollar Amazon cards from them. Amazon may not be cash, but it is always useful to have.

20. Vinicius Souza

Vinicius SouzaMember

Threads:
    I believe that you need to create a basic essential app ( I do not know what). But You must remember the
    flashlight app, in the past, this app was sucessful because several smarthphones did not brought of manufactures this basic resource.