Is there a good money making app?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Hickorycottage • Apr 30, 2012.

1. AlexZ

AlexZMember

Threads:
    Bitwalking is a new app that lets you earn Bitwalking dollars (BW$) simply for going about your daily routine.Launched in September last year, it’s still in a private beta phase – but you’re free torequest an inviteto the platform.Once you get in, all you have to do is keep movingto start earning. You will need to do rather a lot of walking though – somewhere around 10,000 steps for 1 BW$

2. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Well this is interesting. I would love to walk and get paid. Since walking is part of my routine everyday, it's basically the only exercise that I can do for the mean time. I would definitely check this out. thanks for the info.

3. Mark1324

Mark1324New Member

Threads:
    Hi, one of the best apps I've tried is Cash Pirate. All you do is download apps and play videos for points. Then you can exchange the points for pay pall cash or other stuff. It pays good, I make around 7,50 a week from this app, and when you combine it with other apps, you can actually make a decent profit :) Use referral code ZSJMOH for 500 points bonus.

4. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Baagloo is an app that is both international and legit. I am currently earnimg from it and it all depends on your efforts. They pay in pounds.

It is a photo sharing app that is based on views (internally). Quite an easy way to earn.

5. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    So this is interesting actually, I never heard of Baagloo until now. How does it work exactly and how much money are you making with it? Does it have a minimum cash out limit?

Any other apps you are making money with?

6. Lazar

LazarMember

Threads:
    There is not. Not a single one. There is one google app which pays you in money for apps on google play and that's the best thing you can find. And that's ok for gamers and people who spends a lot of money on apps, you can save some money like that.

7. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    All my effort to install App Trailer failed, it's not clear to me if I had location issue. I was actually interested in getting this paying app. Right now I have just dabbled into Rewardable, I gathered it's a good app you can install on your smartphone to earn some cool bucks

8. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    LOL, I like the certainty in your voice by saying no. :) I haven't had time to explore deep just yet, but stand-alone apps that help us make money, I haven't came across any. At the same time, there are apps from money making sites that work as a complement, but that's not something new.

9. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    The fact is I am not that interested in this method of earning by having to install apps on my mobile or ipad. I really don't have enough storage to install too many apps. So I am quite selective in my choice of softwares on my mobile. I prefer going on the websites to work and earn

10. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have many apps either @tonyb@tonyb, but if there is one good one to make money or that would allow me to work online, I would install it. The fact is there aren't that many money making sites out there, so whenever I come across a new one, I try to stick with it as long as it has work for me.

11. Rozy Smith

Rozy SmithNew Member

Threads:
    Thats good thing you ask, money making apps, first think you ask how already present famous chat app like WhatsApp, hike etc are making money, even they have free subscriptions also, so how they are making money? to run advertisement on it...
    Suppose you have mobile applications where lacks of daily users visit and use your applications daily. means one place where at a time anyone get the Huge visitors , if some some one other to Show their ads on your app so definitely they will contact and you can ask for them for paid advertisement, so thing is that first you need to make popular app then it will be easy for you to make money, like there are so many ecommerce website like amazon, infibeam.com, movies.in etc where lots of visitors visit , so they can easily make draw money.

12. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Mmm, I think the question was made the other way around @Rozy Smith@Rozy Smith, at least I saw it like that, in the sense of how we can make money with the apps. As for the companies that own certain apps sure, they make tons of money due to advertising or because they help them sell their products or services.

13. Lazar

LazarMember

Threads:
    Believe me, I tried every single app out there or I read a reviews. It's all scam. :) But there is other ways to make some money online.

14. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    You clearly either haven;t tied them all, or are in some unfortunate situation that makes them not work for you when they work fine for other people.

I have tried many apps and still have 4 loaded that I have cashed out multiple times.

Just because you couldn't make it work does not make an entire format a scam (sour grapes much?). That's like saying "books" are a scam or "websites" are a scam. Apps are just one kind of interaction format. The ones that are scams are scams, the ones that aren't, aren't.

I am just sad that many of the suggestions on this thread are not available for IOS yet. Even if Bitwalking had the lowest pay rate ever it would be literally money for nothing for me as I walk an average of 6-7 miles a day anyway.

15. Lazar

LazarMember

Threads:
    What are you talking about? Name me one, mobile app for Android or IOS where you can make at least 0.5$ a day? And don't give me some list or anything like that, only if you know for sure.

#115Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  16. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    @Penny@Penny Yep, I'd like to know the name of those four paying apps that you have running right now, please? :) I do have the Apple phone, so maybe they are just available for android?

I haven't found any standalone apps that pay, but I haven't looked much just yet though.

#116Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  17. Lazar

LazarMember

Threads:
    @to7update@to7update You can't get to know the names because they don't exist! :D I am the owner of android, trust me.

#117Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  18. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was just reading about Bitwalking tonight, but 10,000 steps per day is a lot. I don't walk nearly that much. I have a few favorite apps to make money surveys to go is a good one. I have cashed out on that a few times. I didn't know about Bagaloo I will have to check that one out.

19. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard it and also read a lot about making money using specific apps, but I've never tried it because I do not feel very safe. I think the chance of winning some viruses is very high.

I think making money like that is like walking in a minefield. So, it's not for me.

20. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    There are a lot. I still used AppTrailers and it is great mostly just because it is so passive. The other ones usually require you to pay attention and all of that which is fine but just not for me.