Is There A Movie You Couldn't Finish Watching?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Flowerpower • Mar 2, 2015.

1. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    I have to say I haven't been able to watch one James bond movie from start to finnish. I know a lot of people love them but I normally get maybe 30 minutes in and I turn it off. There's just something about them that I can't get into, I just get bored with the whole concept of them.

2. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    This is probably surprising, but I could not get to the end of The Avengers. It's very strange, because I love the Iron Man and Captain America movies, but I literally fell asleep during The Avengers.

3. ABC123

ABC123Member

Threads:
    Back in my college days, The Crow movie with Brandon Lee (I think was his name) was the movie everyone liked. The sound track had some of the most energized music that I listened to in college. However, now as an older adult I could not watch that movie again, because of the rape scene. Those kinds of scenes in movies really bug me. BUT that is not the movie I walked out on. It was the sequel. The sequel was unbelievably awful. The whole sex and women thing was not my cup of tea. After watching the first few minutes, my sisters and I walked out. What a waste of money.

4. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I have no idea what it is about the movie ET, but it took me over ten years to get all the way through it. I fell asleep every single time I attempted to watch it. I did finally see it and thought it was great.

5. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I fell asleep watching The Devil’s Rejects at a former friend’s house. Granted, we did start watching it around 1 or 2 am, but I’m pretty sure I would have walked out of the room anyway, had that not been the case. I definitely could have lived without seeing what little of the movie I did watch.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never finished a Harry Potter movie. Since I never read the books, I don't know the lore of that world, so I don't really follow the movies and I mentally check out in the middle of the movies.