Is There A Particular Fast Food Chain Or Restaurant That You Avoid Going To?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by moneymania • Oct 23, 2016.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @Working Buck@Working Buck, I guess they tend to ignore subjective complaints, because there's no aberration in the food. Now the nail on the food is a bit serious, so they entertained him. Are those 3 large plastic bags their compensation because of their mistake, like to appease him?

2. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Yes it really is a bit serious. Perhaps it is their way to appease him and they did it in order for him to stop complaining and to prevent further commotion. I think they really should do that since it's their fault and I really can't blame the customer because if I am in his place, I would really get furious.

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @Working Buck@Working Buck, I think what they did was the right thing, it's like bribing or compensating him for the unsanitary food preparation. But I think that they should also warn or fire the guilty crew member who prepared that food, so that their employees would be more mindful of doing their job cleanly and properly.

4. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I believe they did the right thing. I just hope they did fire the guy responsible for it as well. But I doubt they did, since there are a lot of crew that serves the food, as well as the cook and the cashier, they all have touched the plate before it was served so they can have an excuse that they didn't know or they didn't do it. So basically the guy who did it just go unpunished. I just hope it won't happen again with other customers.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I would say that I really try to avoid all of them, but sometimes it is all that you can grab at the last minute in certain situations. I really do not visit them all that often though anymore, but I would always stay away from the ones that are not just burgers a fries. KFC comes to mind, and any of the more recent ones. I would stick with McDonalds if I had to choose.

6. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    It would not be prudent to take into account the whims of the staff in a fast food restaurant. Some are underpaid, others are under work pressures and varying levels of discontentment. I don't frequent fast foods joints but my advice is as long as the food is good and noone is encroaching into your space, let them be. I believe that what goes round comes round and any indiscretions will eventually take their toll on the business. To this end, fast food staff should be selected taking into account their emotional intelligence.

7. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. There are certain restaurants or fast food branches that we avoid dining in to. Either because of the quality of their product or their service. There was this one time that we dined in at a particular restaurant somewhere near our place and the menu outside looks very appealing especially the family meal. So we ordered and then when they served the food, we were surprise to see the quantity of it. In their advertisement, it says the meal is good for 5-6 people, but when they served it, it seemed like they are correct but the people who will eat it are 5-6 kids which are sick or doesn't have the appetite to it. We were really disappointed, not to mention it's a bit pricey :oops:

8. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @remnant@remnant, Yeah, I guess you do have a point. People do have bad days as well, so we should cut the employees some slack, as long as they are not being overly rude and inefficient.

@Jasmin Cottontail@Jasmin Cottontail, Which resto or fastfood chain was that?

9. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    The resto is called Slice & Dice. It was actually my second time eating there but first time with that certain branch and a total waste of money. Service was so poor as well and I don't think the owner of that establishment really does not care of his / her business since I'm hearing a lot of complaints about the said restaurant but still they don't even bother to make their service better.

10. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @Jasmin Cottontail@Jasmin Cottontail, I see. Thanks for the heads up. I actually haven't eaten there yet, but now I will make it a point to avoid going there if the food portions are small and the service is bad.