Is There Any Cleaning App That Actually Works?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by gwood • Aug 19, 2016.

1. gwood

gwoodNew Member

Threads:
    Is there any cleaning app for Android that actually works? Cleanmaster looks more spammy and scammy than an actual working app and I have read that it doesn’t work as advertised at all. In fact, I have heard most cleaning apps are just scams and doesn’t actually clean your mobile or free your ram. Is that true? Anyone have any good experience with any cleaning app?

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have really never been able to trust anything like this, even when it came to the computer. I have always just researched the best way to go about doing manually, and that seems to work best, or at the very least there was a program that came with the OS, but I am not sure how much I trust those. I hope you find something, and thanks for sharing.

3. gwood

gwoodNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I too like to do it manually. But an automated solution is always better (saves time and effort), if it is a good one. With mobile devices, I can't even trust the ones that come pre-installed with the operating system. For example, Samsung bundles cleanmaster in some of its devices. I guess it’s better to keep doing it manually as you said, rather trusting any apps.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's software I use to clean up my PC that's made by Piriform. It's called Ccleaner. Though it is free it's one of the best PC optimization and cleaning software.

The company has an app for an android. So if yours is an andorid device you can get the CCleaner app from Google Play and test it.

5. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Ccleaner is going to be your best option if you're looking for something to clean your device with. It definitely is one of the best products in the market nowadays and I'm pretty sure that it will help you out a lot. Good luck.

6. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    This is a question that I've found asking more and more these days as well to be honest. At one time or another I think I must have tried the majority of the cleaning apps in the Google store and none of them have actually done everything that they proposed to do.

One of the best ones that I have used is probably 360 security but even with that one I'm not exactly sure it's as good as what the ratings say it is. It's one of the highest rated cleaning apps around, but I have to say that after using it and all the features there is on there, I've not really noticed much difference in the performance of my devices.

7. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I'm using Clean Master for quite some time but I've experienced lags while using it not to mention that it eats a lot of RAM. Then I tried Clean Master Lite and it was actually good. There were no lags and all, just bare clean your device and no other spammy ads. Been using it for months now and I can say that it really is doing it's job :)