Is This Forum Indexed in Google?

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by Adeal4u • May 29, 2012.

1. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I tried to see if this website is indexed and I couldn't find it. I also tried to check it with a website evaluator and there isn't any data on it. I could be wrong, but is this forum indexed in Google?

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    It should be, at least threads are visible to everyone, so the Google Bot should be indexing them.

3. JayGould

JayGouldNew Member

Threads:
    Are you currently using vbSEO? It's a great tool if you aren't, many vB forums (biig and small) use it and it helps out tremendously.

4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    I searched for the url in google and it comes up just fine. There are quite a few different listings for the domain and sub domain.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Could the domain and sub domain mess with the indexing results? Would that count as duplicate content? I did a site evaluation on this forum, and there was a flag about duplicate content. I was wondering if this would hurt the sites ranking?

6. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I searched and found a few threads. I don't know what to suggest - I am not too familiar with search set ups

7. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, this site is indexed in google. That is how I found and I am glad I did! It has saved me some money! I love coupons and samples <3

8. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I have found this site in Google. I just hope it picks up the great search engine traffic to help other people in saving money!

9. savetoday

savetodayMember

Threads:
    Searched Don't Pay Full just now and I'm sure admin will be pleased to hear this site came up 3rd and 4th :)

10. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Yea it comes up. Not only does it come up, you guys seem to have pretty good SEO, cause I was searching for Catalan language last night and today when I googled don't pay full this website came up with the description of, "...customers are paid a 'catalina' to chose good products...". LOL

11. CyrusTantor

CyrusTantorBanned

Threads:
    Yes, I just checked it and it was indexed by Google.

12. davidexct

davidexctNew Member

Threads:
    It is a great news for this website if this forum is indexed in Google. Search engine sites like Google and Yahoo provide a very good amount of traffic for any website on an interesting topic. We all know that google is the best search engine website and if this site is indexed in there then this site has the maximum probability of getting successful. Any website can obtain a good page rank in google by following minute search engine optimization tweaks and tricks.