Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ExpertAdvice • Oct 22, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Coffee drinkers...where are you? How many of you know of Jamaican coffee and like it? how would you rate Jamaican coffee among other coffee brands? and would you invest in Jamaican coffee?

2. gsogirl

gsogirlNew Member

Threads:
    Jablum

I found true Jamaican coffee on a cruise to Jamaica. Being a coffee lover I had always heard it was the smoothest and the best full bodied taste and I knew it sold for $50/pound in the USA. It was about 6 years ago and I found it there for $13/lb. It is the JABLUM in the burlap bag with blue label. All the others IMO are blends and inferior. This is the one coffee lovers rave about. It is addictive and after I ran out I ended up finding a seller on Ebay that had it for roughly $28/lb (with S&H figured in) I'd buy 5-10 pounds at a time to save on S&H. It got to be expensive so I haven't purchased it in a good while but to answer your question..I love JABLUM and it is AAA+++ compared to 99% of others out there. When you say invest do you mean for yourself or as a business venture?

3. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I adore coffee and am an avid coffee drinker, but I haven't had any Jamaican coffee yet. After reading a post here on this thread raving about it, I want to try some.

4. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not particularly a coffee drinker myself, but strangely enough I am familiar with Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee. Random as it might sound but a guy I know has obtained the licence to distribute the product in Hong Kong and mainland China. It's only been on sale there for a couple of years, but from what I've heard it's getting a lot of decent traction. It's pitched as an "exotic" premium-priced product.

5. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I love coffee, and I have tried plenty of different kinds, but I actually haven't had Jamaican coffee. I definitely do look forward to trying it though, hopefully sooner rather than later. And if I enjoyed it a lot, I would probably spend a little extra to get it =). I'll have to find some now.

6. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Awesome! When I say "invest" what I really mean is, for myself, and ultimately for a business venture, I live in Jamaica and I know ways to get my hands on the coffee so It'll be no fuss in getting it, I'm happy you like it, which County are you from?

7. Bee14

Bee14New Member

Threads:
    Yes very good coffee.I Keep up the great work with your business venture.That's a great idea to invest in such a great quality coffee.