Jamba Juice

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by astockd1 • Mar 17, 2014.

1. astockd1

astockd1Member

Threads:
    I'm always trying to eat as healthy as possible, so I like healthy options like fruit juices and smoothies. Jamba Juice has a text rewards program- text 411247 to get in on it if you're interested. They send me a text a few days ago saying there are $2 smoothies through 3/16, which sounded great because they're usually over $4 for a small. Well, I got a new phone yesterday, and so did not have the text anymore. It did not say I had to show the text, which it does specify if it is necessary. My boyfriend and I drove 15 minutes to get to Jamba Juice, asked the cashier about the deal, and they brushed it off saying they don't know anything. I explained further, as last time I went for the exact same reason, the guy knew exactly what I was talking about and was happy to help. The lady sighed and walked over to her coworker, asking her about what I had said. She glared over at us, and said they can't do anything unless we have the deal to show them. They were acting extremely rude, and I know that the deal did not require me to show the text. How rude of them to not understand that I had just gotten a new phone and no longer had the text! I only ever go there when I have deals from the text club, because it is way too expensive for me.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't particularly like Jamba Juice I think it's overpriced and take the same from anywhere else. I also have had problems with this years and sales people being rude in there. I think they hire really young people and don't offer any training, or very little training, and that is why people are rude and unprofessional.

3. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I'd think about complaining to head office if I were you, not only were they rude to you, they weren't aware of company promotions and caused the company to lose customers.

4. RaidAurora

RaidAuroraMember

Threads:
    Ugh. I hate it when cashiers aren't aware of company promotions. I do give service industry people a lot of leeway and wouldn't get mad, but if someone denied my promotion I'd be pretty peeved.