Jeep Strollers

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Scarletpyxi • Jun 14, 2012.

1. Scarletpyxi

ScarletpyxiMember

Threads:
    I love the Jeep stroller I got two months ago. It is on the larger side, but it folds up conveniently and it is extremely easy to maneuver. We took it on its maiden voyage through the crowds at Disney World, and the many cup holders were a lifesaver. The attached steering wheel toy got my son lots of attention from the Disney characters and he was able to entertain himself while we were waiting in long lines. The bicycle tires made trudging along the beach much easier later on during our vacation, and we were able to carry around all of our beach gear in the bottom storage compartment easily throughout the day without losing anything. I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend a Jeep stroller to anyone that plans on pushing a stroller through the sand or the mud at any point in the future. It has been much easier to push than the flimsy Graco model I used to have.

2. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    I love my Jeep stroller too! They are made so well, you can just tell how sturdy they are. I don't even think my kids could do any damage if they tried. It also folds up and compacts really easily. I would definitely buy another one in the future.

3. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I had thought about getting a Jeep stroller. I have a big stroller, I don't even remember the brand. We liked it because we go for walks a lot around the neighborhood and the park trail that is right by our subdivision, and it has speakers for our ipods. It's pretty good, but I think if we have another baby, I will try the Jeep one out. We get a lot of use out of them and need sturdy strollers.