Jergens & Running Shoes- Champion Brand

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ExpertAdvice • Feb 18, 2015.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I have to say, I really like the lotion that Jergens makes, I've tried other lotions but Jergens really does stand out to me. The scent plus the quality of the product suits me quite well. It's not too oily and not to strong so as to leave me with a burning sensation on my face.
    I recently bought a running shoes, it comes from the brand "Champion". I really like it, It's lightweight, it has memory foam as the material for the insole and the outsole is quite flexible too.
    Has anyone here has any experience with these two products?

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I have used Jergen's lotion many times, it's been around for years. It definitely seems to be a quality product and the price is pretty decent too.

I haven't tried Champion brand running shoes, but I have bought that brand of clothing before. It holds up pretty nicely for my roughhousing twelve year old son! I like Brooks running shoes the best, they are a little pricy but the quality can't be beat.

3. Sunshine

SunshineActive Member

Threads:
    I have used Jergens and it is not bad. I believe that is the one that comes scented like almond extract. Lately though I have switched to more organic creams, like Hemp, Burt's Bee's, etc. Ever since that I have not been able to go back to synthetic lotions. If you've never tried an organic one you may be surprised by how much better they absorb into your skin, without leaving a feeling like you are coated in cream.

Champion I haven't tried, I am a fan of asics for running. To be honest I haven't seen champion shoes much, where are they sold?