Jessie J

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by kidensika • May 20, 2013.

1. kidensika

kidensikaNew Member

Threads:
    What do you think of Jessie J. She seems like a promising talent, but lately hasnt come with any substantial material to make her legendary.....do you think she can become the next big thing?

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love her voice. When I first discovered her, I was blown away by what she could do.. now I'm just disappointed she's going all mainstream and ruining the image I had of her. She does have what it takes to become really big (I wouldn't know if she is yet or not, I don't keep up with this stuff). It's not often the truly talented become famous, so as disappointed as I am, I'm glad the worthy are still getting through these days.

3. mansawalta

mansawaltaMember

Threads:
    Jessie J is good, but i dont see her going much further than where she is right now because she is slightly immature. If she had an air of class and made music that would be worth appreciating then she would be at the top in the music industry, but she is currently playing games and too laid back.

4. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    She has an amazing voice. Whenever I hear her it feels wonderful. She is an great singer.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well she's just alright for me, but I think that there are a lot of underrated singers that are a lot better than her.

6. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    She's a great talent - I like her strong voice, that said becoming big is always a crapshoot. Some become big for having a gimmick - Lil John. Some become big for being outside the normal thing - OutKast. Some become big for being very good - Bruno Mars. And some become big because ... why not - 86% of the "big" stars today.

7. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    I think she's great, she just doesn't have an amazing voice she has the personality to match. I think it was great what she did for comic relief. Most good artists have one or two albums that aren't that good, but in a way that's a good thing because when they bring out great music everyone knows :)