Jewelry in Candles

Discussion in Product Reviews started by amynichole318 • Mar 8, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone heard of this company before? I came across there website today and it has very good reviews, but you can never really tell for sure from there own site. It's a candle company that puts jewelry inside candles and as the candles melt, you can find your treasure. It's kind of like AVON or Mary Kay as it is a company that hires consultants to do in home parties and things like that. I love candles, and I for the most part would buy them because of there smell. To me there is nothing as wonderful as a house with a beautiful aroma. I am considering buying one or two just to see if they really do smell as wonderful as they claim and if the jewelry is any good. Plus, if the jewelry is decent, when it does finally melt down enough for you to get to it, does it come out all waxy and how do you get the wax off?

I love candles and so I am even thinking of signing up to be a consultant. But I like to hear what people think of something before I buy. If you know of this company, could you please give me your experience or impression of them. Thank you so much. :confused:

2. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    The idea sounds extremely romantic, I think I would give it a try:cool: The birthday of my girlfriend is approaching, I was searching for fresh ideas for gifts, the jewelry in a candle is one of it, have to find another catchy gift:)

3. MrPostman

MrPostmanNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have ordered several candles from this website for my girlfriend. She has loved every one of them! The smells are great and the rings are a nice touch. They come in little plastic bags so there is no wax on the ring itself.

Also, they have some coupons online that will save you a few bucks on shipping!

First post on the site, are you not allowed to say the name of this company?

4. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    That sounds like a unique idea. A clever way to get people to use the candles and reorder, since you have to burn the candle down to get to the trinket inside. I wonder how easy of a product it would be to sell as well.

#4Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  5. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the update!
    You helped me clarify my mind, I wasn`t very sure how those precious candles will be shipped, women are very attentive to details, everything has to be perfect:)

6. yourbeautyjewelry

yourbeautyjewelryNew Member

Threads:
    That was really a revolutionary way, sounds cool!

7. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds like a really unique idea, I'll look into it, I'm sure my GF would love these.

8. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannonMember

Threads:
    I've seen these before! They hide super expensive rings in the candles, but you really never know what you're going to get. Sometimes it's a cheap ring, sometimes it's a super snazzy ring. I think you can do some custom candles as well =)

9. nherie

nherieMember

Threads:
    I think I came across this company on Facebook. I entered one of their giveaways. There candles sounds very nice smelling, and the jewelery would be a nice little bonus!

10. dailypayments

dailypaymentsNew Member

Threads:
    I think that this is a great idea. Once the candle has burned out, you get a nice surprise. I would think that this would be a great gift. I use candles all the time. However, the question that I do have, is would the jewelry be ruined if it was in that hot wax, or do they put a protection around it. I like the idea, I am just not familiar with the concept.

11. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    If I'm not mistaken, the concept of putting things into candles has been around for a long time. I'm pretty sure this is just a re-imagining of the low quality jewelry in a candle or knick knacks in a candle ideas of the past.

12. Shandi

ShandiNew Member

Threads:
    I'm actually a Jewelry in Candles rep! We have soooo many scents to choose from! Jumbo tarts and candles! Earrings, rings, and necklaces! Men's jewelry too! We always have awesome bonus prize candles, and a new line that has 100% real jewelry in every candle! Check out my page :)

Something for everyone and makes great gifts!

13. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Wow this sounds like such a beautiful and romantic idea! Whoever came up with this is a genius! I would assume that they wax would melt off as well? Maybe its coated with something to prevent the wax from being stuck to it? I don't know, but I'm wondering how good the jewelry quality is, has it ever come out a little melted itself?

14. Shandi

ShandiNew Member

Threads:
    So, there's stamps inside the jewelry that indicate what the metal is. All of the men's jewelry is at least stainless steel. I got a ring that was Palladium. I have a diamond detector, and a lot of my rings have diamonds in them! The wax is 100% soy wax... You can definitely tell the difference between ours and store bought! 100% cotton wicks, too.

15. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    I'm guessing I don't need to enter your name if I use this link? I'll check it out tonight!

I have heard mixed reviews about it. I guess some of the jewelry is better than other jewelry, or something like that. I don't know though. I've never tried it.

16. Shandi

ShandiNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah if you enter the link it'll go right to my page! The Pink Flame collection is a new line we're doing... 100% real! Sterling silver to gold with black crystal diamonds! We have a clearance section... Lights Out... In it right now is the Mothers Day tarts. 100% of those have bonus prizes! The Fourth of July line has bonus jewelry! Some jewelry is worth less, but some is worth more! It's the fun of it! :D

17. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I hadn’t heard of it before, but it sounds intriguing. It would be a nice gift for those who enjoy both candles and jewelry. I do like the idea of having something to remember the candle by. Quite a unique idea.

18. Shandi

ShandiNew Member

Threads:
    There's also people that reuse the jars! Snack holder, change, cotton balls... Whatever! :)

If anyone is interested, I'm offering a special... Any regular priced candle and regular priced tart for $34.76... Use the code FathersDay at checkout.

#18Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  19. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    The rings are in a foil wrapped plastic bag, so they are completely clean. You find it when you see the gold foil. I've gotten a few items from Jewel Scent. They are fun, initially, but after wearing them a couple of times the metal gets scratched really badly. Anyone with an allergy should not wear these because all you have to do is open a couple door knobs and you could have the base metal exposed by a smal scratch. One ring I wore quite a bit lost most of its silver and appears to be a copper base. It looks like a piece of garbage now.

20. Shandi

ShandiNew Member

Threads:
    Our foil is color coded for sizing. And that's really unfortunate about your rings :/ I guess all the companies are different