Jewelry in Candles

Discussion in Product Reviews started by amynichole318 • Mar 8, 2014.

1. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    I went and looked over your page. There are some really nice ones I want. As soon as I have the money I'm going to start some early christmas shopping! :D Thank you for the link. I have it bookmarked

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I love the idea, I've gotten diamond candles before and always had good experiences with them and their site, and customer service. Never tried the specific one you're referencing though. It is a really loving idea and makes a nice gift, I think :) I'm very happy with mine anyway.

3. Shandi

ShandiNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much for checking it out!

4. ruiyi605

ruiyi605New Member

Threads:
    This is really original, never heard of it before. I always having trouble buying gifts for my GF, maybe I should try this. She would definitely love it!;)

5. Shandi

ShandiNew Member

Threads:
    Yes for sure!

6. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I never heard about this before. I am really intrigue. I will surely love to have one. This is a good idea for a gift to my friend. She loves scented candle. The ring will be a big surprise. This idea is really great. I will definitely try it.

7. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Who doesn't like finding hidden treasures? Even if they are coated in wax? :) I would definitely give this company a try and see what the quality of the jewelry is like. Obviously, I wouldn't expect diamonds, but perhaps some semi-precious gemstones. Wrapping the jewelry in foil saves you a lot of trouble getting the wax out of any tiny spaces where it might accumulate.

8. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    I have seen these jewelry in candles being advertised before. I thought about purchasing them for myself but this could be a good gift for any occasion. I might give it a try and purchase one for my mom also, it might be a good Christmas gift to.

9. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I went to the same site too one day and wondered like you did. Thanks to some posts here I now know that the site is good and the scents are nice for this candle & jewelry company. Thank you!