Jio Gives Few More Free Months

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by naruto100 • Apr 2, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Jio is mobile network company which is offering welcome deal since almost year and as per offer they are offering 4G internet and calling totally free since one year. This is keep going. Those who are using Jio connection in India, here is the good news for you. Before Jio was about to start paid monthly plans starting from this current month. But now Jio has comes with Summer surprise as with that you just need to subscribe with jio prime by paying 99 Rs for a year and then another recharge for 303 Rs. By this way you will have another three months for free. Means April, May and June. And then in July you will get your 303 Rs plan that you already paid. So totally you are getting 4 months in this 303 Rs. Quite worthy deal, so don't let it go , you can recharge it till 15th April.

2. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow sounds like a good offer. However, I really needed Jio for working on Spare5 only. However, I realised that their internet is quite congested and hence extremely slow making it practically useless for my intended use.

That is why I am not going for their plan.

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Decentlady@Decentlady Honestly saying speed is different at different place. Yes at some places it is worse but at some places it is really good. At my place too I don't get best speed but it is not that bad either. So I have continue with the plan. At least I can have internet for free for another 4 months. And it is good during travelling too.

#3Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017