Journeys

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by cindy007 • May 23, 2012.

1. cindy007

cindy007New Member

Threads:
    Journeys was my favorite shoe store when it comes to wearing tennis shoes. It still has the best selection to me, but I was not happy with an experience I have recently had there. I bought a brand new pair of converse shoes there. I was so excited to get them too. They didn't have my size so they had to order them and send them to my house. I did not get to try them on and they were supposed to be the same size as my other converse that I had on. I wore them and didn't really notice anything because I had only worn them for a few minutes to an hour. When I decided to wear them longer, they made my toes bleed a lot. I've had shoes make my Heels bleed but never my toes or my toenails. The shoes were super bloody. I told the store about it because I had just gotten them, but they didn't act like they cared. They said sorry and that was all. I decided to email the company and they told me to talk to my local store about it. It was very disappointing because I had been so excited for those shoes.

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Ouch, bloody toes doesn't sound like fun. You should take a picture and post it on Journey's Twitter page. This will get peoples attention that they're selling bloody shoes. That probably happened because the shoes were too small. When you buy shoes online it's harder to find your size because every shoe is different. If I'm buying shoes online, I buy them one size bigger, so I don't run into any problems. I'm sorry to hear about your horror story at Journey's, but I'm sure you learned something from that experience.