Juicer Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by kelthereth • Jun 28, 2012.

1. kelthereth

keltherethNew Member

Threads:
    I just recently started incorporating fresh vegetable juices into my diet, after being sick for a while. I realized that doing this gave my body a lot of extra strength while also building up my immune system. I had been borrowing my friend’s juicer, which is a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer. Because I was very satisfied with using it, I bought the same model myself. For me it cost about $80 at Wal-Mart (but you may find it cheaper somewhere else).

What I enjoyed about this juicer was that it did not require me to pre-chop my vegetables (unless they were really tough), which made the juicing process a lot easier. This juicer was also good for cleanup, as its parts were dish washer safe.

For anyone out there you is juicing, have you found a juicing machine that can match the price but perform a bit better?

2. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I use the Jack Lane juicer, or whatever the guys name is. I have not used it for a while so I cannot remember the name. However, I know the last time I used it, the juice it provided, was nothing but pulp even though it was supposed to be pulp free because of the juicer.

3. Moneypincher28

Moneypincher28New Member

Threads:
    I very much enjoy juicing just as well for a different number of reasons. I noticed that when I juice my vegetables and leafy greens I am able to up my intake of vitamins and minerals tremendously. When you juice, you essentially bypass the fiber content of the vegetables and as a result, the juice can readily enter your bloodstream in a matter of minutes. I probably never would eat as much as vegetables and leafy greens as I would drink juice, with the primary reason being convenience. Although, I do like to have a nice balance between the two.