Just Cause 2 - $3.19 on Steam

Discussion in Hot Deals started by nonsiccus • Dec 23, 2014.

1. nonsiccus

nonsiccusActive Member

Threads:

For less than a cup of premium coffee from you-know-where you can purchase a game of hilarious multiplayer madness. Just Cause is one of those types of games where you play the hero (or antihero) that is an unstoppable killing machine. You're effectively an indestructible action movie star that's able to utilize a parachute and a hookshot type device to traverse a large open world.

You have a huge variety of pilotable vehicles ranging from cars to aircraft and boats. The multiplayer is absolute mayhem as you can imagine.

Give it a shot with a few friends, it's well worth its price of $3.19.

2. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I bought Just Cause and Just Cause 2 as a set during a Steam Sale last year. It really wasn't running well on my laptop so I put them off to the side. I got my eye on the Steam sale this year so hopefully I can find something good. I don't think that you can go wrong with the Steam sale, especially during the holidays. There prices are the best and WAY below console retail.

3. nonsiccus

nonsiccusActive Member

Threads:
    The problem I have with Steam sales is that I end up buying so many games that I don't have a chance to play them all. Then they just slowly sit until I forget about them and then I've effectively wasted my money, even though it was a really cheap purchase to begin with.

This, of course, has happened year after year. My library is now literally hundreds of games - yet the vast majority of them have gone untouched.