just joined!

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by okteve • Dec 25, 2013.

1. okteve

okteveNew Member

Threads:
    Hi, I'm Katie, and I just joined the site because I love finding good deals online - because yeah, who wants to pay full price? One thing that really drives me out of my gourd is shipping prices, so I was especially gleeful to see tons of little coupons/deals for that!

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Hi, Katie! Welcome to the forum! It is a nice forum to belong to. It is always nice to find deals and discounts, which is why I joined. I am glad I did. Who wants to pay full price for things when they could be saving money? ;) The more money saved, the better.

Enjoy your stay here and happy shopping.

3. postchadha

postchadhaNew Member

Threads:
    I am absolute new to the forum. I have read the rules and am really excited what a great neat forum it is? I respect the members and owners of the forum who have created the platform to get really benefited enormous by making day to day purchases and getting coupons of great value.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hey Katie, welcome to the site. This is a great site to find deals and reviews and so much more. I have been a member for about a year now, and I love it. I have found coupons deals and reviews that have helped me with my shopping. Again welcome and hope you love it here as much as I do.

5. smlewis00

smlewis00Member

Threads:
    Hello Katie! I am Susan. I am also new to the site. I heard about it on Pinterest. (For those of you who are unaware, Pinterest is an on-line pinboard where you can collect different blogs and sites you enjoy and keep them all in one place.)
    I was attracted to this paticular forum because I absolutely love to save money! My husband and I had very little when we first got married. To help make ends meet, I began to cut back wherever I could. I began to clip coupons and shop clearance racks. I also began to shop at bargain stores and discount stores. I sold our old things on Craigs List and Ebay. As our financial situation got better, we continued to hunt for deals. I guess you could say it became a hobby. I have a lot of great money saving ideas and I am excited to share them!
    I'm sure we will all enjoy discussing money saving tips and ideas!