JustHost - an affordable web host provider

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lindbergh • Oct 13, 2012.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have started creating a website a few months back. When I was searching foot a web host provider, I was lucky to come across Justhost. Their affordable price packages and tantalizing features convinced me to avail of their services. After months of using JustHost, all I can say is that I'm really impressed! They have a great cpanel and support a lot of site creators that even newbies could get into straight away. Has anyone here used JustHost? Feel free to share your experiences.

2. pathankp

pathankpNew Member

Threads:
    yep bro you are right, i'm also running my site from justhost, all i love is their support which is very quick and fast.

3. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Together with some friends, we are looking for a host to start a small website. Yet we are analyzing different alternatives, and seeing the service packages offered by each provider. It's essential to choose a reliable host, to provide good support and security to our project. Cost is another factor to consider. I'm going to see what are the characteristics of the host that you recommend, it may be a good alternative. Thanks for sharing this information.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    JustHost is really reliable. I'm a newbie in web development but I have created a nice website with ease. You could also check out some

. You could find a coupon for 50% discount, free domain, etc.

5. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    There are lots of these host that provide good quality services though and I think justhost is just one of them. I assume you are just in a shared server, but you would have to upgrade your account once your site get tons of traffic. I have been with justhost before but I move to a friend's host since he also manage my site. I find justhost good too.