JustHost webhosting review and coupon

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lindbergh • Aug 23, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been using Justhost webhosting company for more than 2 years already and they haven't failed me one bit. They're a very dependable company. Whenever I have problems, their technical support staff are there to cater to my needs. With regards to down time, I've faced a few over the years. However, they were able to fix this in a jiffy.

If you would sign up for a 36 month deal, you'll be able to avail of web hosting for $2.50 per month. You could also enter this code: MYBIZACT to get a further discount. Be weary though that the price per month after the initial 36 months would increase.

If you need a web hosting company, go with JustHost.

2. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for giving up the review. It is nice to see reviews for these types of things considering there are so many out there. You never know what you are getting. Plus, it's nice considering how many on here work from home.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yep, at first I was kinda confused at what web host service provider to go to. I've read a lot of reviews and weighed a lot of options. Then my choice boiled down to two - iPage and JustHost. I eventually settled with JustHost because I found that it was a bit cheaper in the long run and had a bit more features than iPage. Do you have a website too? What web host service provider are you using?