Kaboom!

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by ad.mike2016 • Aug 20, 2016.

1. ad.mike2016

ad.mike2016New Member

Threads:
    Good afternoon everyone! About two days ago my friend ordered Kaboom cleaner online. As with most of the as seen on TV products he got a bunch of extra bottles for "free". I just moved into a new house and he knew that I have been doing a deep clean of the property. I had a couple troubled spots that Windex and other traditional cleaners didn't seem to really clean. The other night we were out at a bar and I was talking about this so he offered to give me a bottle of Kaboom. I have to say this product actually really works well. I am not one to usually purchase items from infomercials but I have already ordered a new batch as I used most of the bottle he gave me. In my bathroom on the tile floor there was a rust ring from what I think would have to have been a trash can, I was working with a scrub brush and Clorox bathroom cleaner trying to clean the rust off of the floor. It was very time consuming and not working very good. I used the Kaboom and it literally lifted the rust off the tile. I know I sound like a T.V. salesmen right now but the product actually works. I thought it would be useful to post on here since I have had first hand experience with the product and you get a pretty good deal when you buy it online. Has anyone else used Kaboom or know of any similar products that are good for getting surfaces really clean? Thanks in advance!

2. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Haha your post really sounds like one of these infomercials. I don't use any cleaning products other than Ajax, is a thing something like customer's loyalty. Is the kind of products that brought me more satisfactions using them for household cleaning, and not gonna change it for anything but a cheaper product with similar properties..

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen the commercials, and I think perhaps I've seen it at HomeDepot, although of course I could be wrong about that. I have some areas of this place that could definitely use a good scrubbing, and my current cleaners just aren't doing the trick. I have a hard time with cleaning products, so tend to use baking soda and vinegar a lot. I will occasionally supplement with bleach, although I have to be very careful, because of my asthma. I will have to see if I find it in any of the stores I frequent, since I don't usually buy cleaners online.

4. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    This is another one that I have wanted to try, and one that I actually can see working. The cleaning products are usually the ones that I tend to trust, so that certainly applies here. I am trying to remember their commercials, but I think I am just remembering OxyClean, which I am sure they are pretty similar. Maybe one day I will get to try it.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, Kaboom is a very good cleaner. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I got mine at Dollar General with a coupon so I was satisfied with the value I was getting. I think Kaboom is a product that is probably worth spending a few dollars more for actually. It is a superior product in my opinion.