Kaspersky Antivirus Free

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • Jul 29, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    This is not exactly a freebie but it is a great piece of software that is available for free. The software has been used by more than 400 million users so it is definitely a great anti virus that you can use to protect your PC. This software is not available currently for UK users until September/October but is available for US users to download. But using this link UK users can download and enjoy the benefits of a great anti virus.

You can download it from here:

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Wow.. That was really nice! Kaspersky is a very good antivírus. Pretty fast, light and super efficient (it's a great and useful combo :)).

Thanks for sharing. ;)

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I got COMODO which a friend of mine installed and ransomfree from cybereason both free version and they are great. I also use Microsoft defender which comes with your windows, but you got to enable it. I'll look into your suggestion, but seeing other's post I'm interested. Thanks for the information!

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard of this one but never really given it much of a look. Anything free is always good news of course, but that also means you have to give it that extra scrutiny, so I am looking forward to hearing more.

5. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard of it before but I have not tried it. I have noticed that some of the so-called free programs are never really free. What you might get is a free scan but you are called upon to pay for any corrective action and I wonder why do they mislead us this way because a scan alone is totally useless. However, I will explore this software to see what it may have to offer. Thanks.