Keep An Eye Out For "quikly" Promotions!

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by SweetMamaKaty • Jun 18, 2015.

1. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    I just learned about this company

who does giveaways for different brands. You sign up with your email address and cell phone number. Then when the giveaway goes live, they text you an alert. The quickest one to enter gets the grand prize, and it goes down from there. By sharing the promotion, you earn time - to be notified even sooner when the giveaway is about to go live and get a head-start. Pretty fun, even if just for entertainment value. :) I just participated in one for Velveeta. I got a $3 coupon for responding, but not being the winner of the grill they were giving away.

The current promo is to win a

. Check it out!

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    This is quite exciting though the sense of anticipation would keep of on the edge of my chair. The fact that they have consolation prizes is quite appealing. I come from East Africa. Do I sign up or is the offer restricted in terms of geographic reach?

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, @SweetMamaKaty@SweetMamaKaty....it sure sounds like a great company :)

@remnant@remnant...I'm willing to bet it only accepts people from specific countries, most likely UK/US/EU/Canada. These things frustratingly usually don't apply to mine and your neck of the woods. Or in very rare cases, I've found if it does apply, you may be expected to pay for the shipping.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

This sounds like an interesting promotion. I like the concept of being the first and able to win a prize based on how fast I respond. I will definitely check it out. I love playing sweepstakes. It can be fun and for me it’s a nice hobby. Not to mention I have won prizes. Congratulations on the coupon. That’s a high valued coupon! :cool::D:D

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, that sounds like a good thing to have in my basket of tricks. I notice this an old post, so I hope this company is still doing this. I like the fact that quick responses get better prizes, since I am usually in my house chained to the puter, I should be able to respond to these sweepstakes pretty quickly.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information! It is good when you get coupons and can win something too! Every little bit helps to spread the dollar. I'm going to check it to see if it's a good fit for me. Thanks again.

7. Jennifer Finkral

Jennifer FinkralNew Member

Threads:
    Yes this is still around. A matter of fact I just won a body fine mist spray from Bath and Body works and got some coupons from DSW, Durhams, Domino's, Dentalife and White Castle. Its a lot of fun. goto quikly.com

8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This sounds like fun, the ability to get some free stuff and they are things you use makes it even more interesting. I will check it out and hope I will be able to respond fast enough to get some of the giveaways.

9. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think I am going to sign up for this today. I would love the years supply of cat food, however, it better not be shredded canned food! My cat hates shredded cat food. I had mistakenly given him a can today and rather than eating it, he just gave me a look like what are you trying to pull here? What am I supposed to do with this? Nonetheless, I am signing up for the site today. It sounds like a good site for freebies.

10. Johnson Kaesaema

Johnson KaesaemaNew Member

Threads:
    This website seems really useful. It has much better rewards than some other sweepstakes websites. Too bad the rewards go to quickly though.