Keeping Fit Is Not An Easy Task For Many Persons

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by explorerx7 • Feb 15, 2016.

1. Amanda Simon

Amanda SimonMember

Threads:
    True said it is not an easy task for many people to keep their body fit. Because in starting days you are very excited, and when it becomes your habit, then you aren't paying any attention towards your fitness. So it is important to work out on daily basics at least for 30 minutes in morning and 30 minutes in the evening.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the best way to stick at it is to have gym/workout buddies because that way you can spur each other on, compare notes and have fun losing weight and getting fit. I have 2 colleagues of mine who are very serious about their fitness regime, and I sometimes join them when they go for a workout. Sadly, with working weird shift patterns, it's not always easy to go together. Additionally, I believe you need to do something you really enjoy to sustain it.

3. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    The more fit you want to be the harder you have to workout, that's the main problem, so yo have to be realistic with your exercises goals. For simple workout, is not so hard of keep them track,beginners tend to skip them since they are not accustomed to integrate it into their habits, six months you need to really make it a habit. Just do it or start, don't make excuses. If you can't then well, is not the end of the world.

4. My3Sons_NJ

My3Sons_NJMember

Threads:
    I enjoy working out in the Spring and the Fall when the temperature are more moderate and I can complete a fairly long distance run in relative comfort. On days like today where the temperature tops 95 degrees with high humidity, I basically take the path of least resistance and stay inside in the air conditioning all day. From personal experience, I almost never feel better when working out in harsh conditions the day afterwards so I have learned to pick my battles when it comes to fitness.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    Its better to work out on your own I think as far as some people go, that may have or suffer from social anxiety. If you need a coach then a group team effort may be for you-but I think sometimes just making exercise part of your day can really be great as well. Try to mix it up because although some routine is good-you might get bored doing it every day. Around the house may work for some for a workout-others may need to do more of a utilitarian type of exercise, like bike to the market and shop.