Kellogg's Family Rewards

Discussion in Product Reviews started by chlv • Dec 1, 2012.

1. chlv

chlvMember

Threads:
    This looks like a brand new program, unless I haven't noticed it until now. I signed up online and basically, you can earn rewards by purchasing Kellogg's products. There are codes listed inside the boxes of their products and you can enter them online or you can even choose to enter them via text messaging. I browsed some of the rewards, and there were some coupons and a few miscellaneous items that didn't look terribly appealing. There didn't seem to be a big selection of rewards. Since I haven't started yet, I'm not sure how easy it is to get the rewards or how many points are inside a typical Kellogg's product. Either way, I suppose I'll start collecting points when I purchase these items. Does anyone else participate in this program?

2. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Nope. I don't think I buy enough Kellogs products to get a good reward.

What kinds of rewards do they offer?

3. GSBryce

GSBryceMember

Threads:
    Kellogs Family Rewards always has some amazing coupons that you can print. There is a local store in my area that doubles coupons up to a dollar, so I can save a lot of money on items I need if I find a coupon through Kellogs Rewards. They also email you special coupon promos as well. Definitely something worth signing up for.

4. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I'm in it! I haven't gotten rewards yet but I figure its worth a try.

5. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I follow a coupon blog that posts reward codes for them, and I buy a few Kellogg's products so I enter what I get. I haven't redeemed yet, but I have used some of the coupons they offers. They are higher value than what's in the newspaper.

6. Smackz

SmackzNew Member

Threads:
    Same. I clearly don't buy enough to get any rewards. xD I guess it'll all add up eventually as I continue to buy some kelloggs stuff. Hell, I don't even think the rewards are even that great. I hope they change the rewards to other things.