Keywords You Should Use When Finding Product Reviews

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Denis Hard • Oct 15, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Reviews do make a huge difference. They help someone decide whether a product they want to buy is good enough or not. But since there are numerous people who won't hesitate to post fake reviews because all they want is to make some cash no matter how bad the product they are selling is, you'll need to find out as many reviews, good and bad before you buy something.

When looking for reviews the following keywords should be used because they'll find you exactly what you need: complaint, scam, negative.

Possible search phrases:

product X review
    product x complaint
    product x scam
    product x bad review

2. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    This is helpful. I have never read reviews and thought to myself that they might be fake. I've only recently been hearing about this possibility. And I always check out product reviews before buying so I guess I'll have to be more careful. Another good thing to do is to is look up videos online of people using the product and giving their feedback. I did that with a bouncer I wanted to get for my baby boy before I bought it. That's really helpful. They won't have them for everything but I'm sure you can find them for the majority of things you want to buy. But I think even then you have to just see for yourself what you really think of the product once you have it.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always put the name of the product I am looking for in quotes, it seems to bring reviews if they are out there for that product like review "xbox" hope this helps. Looking at reviews have kept me from purchasing a few items I thought would be good, the review changed my mind and kept me from wasting my money.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use both google and bing as they do throw up different results, and google often makes more suggestions. I also use the company name or what it is known as, because some people rant and don't specify a product, but do it all under a brand or company name instead. I know when I look up Arbonne, it's about the company and people talk about the products under that.