Kingsoft Office vs Microsoft Office

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by lindbergh • Oct 28, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've long been using Microsoft Office all my life. But now, it has a lot of competitors. One of which is Kingsoft Office - a free word and spreadsheet processor that has very similar capabilities as that of MS Office. If the two applications would be put side by side which would you choose after considering all the factors like price, ease of use, features and the like?

2. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Kingsoft Office is a office suite of free distribution and unlike other available alternatives, has as main feature an interface similar to the old Office 2007 and 2010. As I've read, this software has two versions: one version is free and we can test on almost any platform and the other version (with a more professional performance) is pay. Many stand out as the main advantage the high performance with few requirements, but still doesn't have a important community of developers an that isn't enough to provide a solid and adequate support to all languages. I think it's a good alternative, so just a matter of try it.

3. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't used Kingston Office but when it comes to free alternatives, I can recommend OpenOffice.
    I've used it for years at home and never had any troubles.

4. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I think that if there is anything that microsoft excelled in literally is their microsoft office program. It is excellent and efficient and their competitors do not come even a fraction close to them. I think that they did a really good and genuine job when making it. I would and always will recommend you use word if you have the choice.

5. sulayman

sulaymanBanned

Threads:
    Microsoft is the most versatile software that you could ever encounter. With Microsoft office, you can virtually do anything and get high quality results. I think that new up and coming software have a lot to do to step up to the challenge and also to gain the public trust. The new guys still have to build up that trust.

#5Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013