Kit-Kat STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE & STRAWBERRY flavored????

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Nick2011 • Jul 7, 2014.

1. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I didn't even know these existed but apparently. In Japan, they have Strawberry and Strawberry Cheesecake Flavored Kit-Kat candies! Amazon US sells them though for us stateside peoples. But outside of Amazon these aren't available in any stores here in the states.

2llotug.

et8cwo.

2. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    Other countries a lot of times has different and unique takes on candy bars that we eat here in the United States. You will see all sorts of different flavors on Amazon or even Ebay. I usually never buy them because that is a lot of money to try some candy. I am a penny pincher so it is not in my budget.

But I think I would actually try these if they were sold in America. I do love cheesecake. I'd probably try the strawberry ones too just for giggles. I bet they are pretty tasty. Thanks for showing those, if anyone tries them, please tell us how good/bad they are!

3. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Those do sound pretty delicious. They should really bring these into the US. I do get tired of the usual chocolate/caramel/peanuts thing in just about all our current candy bars. These would be a welcome change. They kind of remind me a bit of another candy bar I heard about from Australia, which has coconut, dried cherries and chocolate. I've been meaning to hunt those down as well.

One of our local grocery stores, Giant Eagle, have begun to expand their stores to include a candy shop that sells hard to find candies - I'm going to have to check and see if they carry these (or perhaps mention them to the employees to see if they will start carrying them).

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've tried these as well as some of their other flavors as well. I honestly didn't really like them that much, but they are still very good and definitely a welcome variation. I personally just like the regular and white chocolate flavor, but that's how I tend to lean with most sweets as I'm not really that adventurous when it comes to desserts. The other flavors I have tried are blueberry cheesecake and green tea, and as I've said, they're good, but just not too much to my liking.

5. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried those other flavors of KitKat but I would say that I still prefer the original flavor. Also, those flavored Kitkats are not readily available elsewhere. You either have to go to a Japanese store or an Asian store. Some of the items in the market are also fake and it does not taste like Kitkat at all.

I really wonder what other varieties they will come up with in the future.