Kmart $5 Dollar Gift Card

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Zapped • Mar 29, 2012.

1. Zapped

ZappedMember

Threads:
    Hey all. I was shopping at Kmart today. They are having their 30% off sale, plus 5000 bonus points for spending $25 or more on kids clothing. I had to get some spring/summer cloths for the kids. I spent $55 dollars, got the 5000 points, which is a 5 dollar discount PLUS they gave me a $5 gift card for spending more than $50. I don't know if all the Kmarts are doing it, but it is worth it to ask. I am pretty pleased. I got T-shirts for $3.50-$4.50 and a lot of other good deals. Plus with the bonus points and gift cards I got $10 bucks off! Wow, was I pleased with how much great stuff I could get the kids.

2. manderator

manderatorNew Member

Threads:
    I am definitely going to ask the next time I'm in there. I shop there every once in a while but never realized they had a points reward system! I guess I should start paying more attention! Thanks for sharing this!

3. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    All our KMarts have been shut down. I was terribly disappointed when it happened. I will pass this on to people in the southern part of the state. I LOVED shopping at KMart when we had one!

4. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    I had plans to go into Kmart in the morning. Both of my kids could use come Spring and Summer clothes. I will ask about this tomorrow! Even if they don't have the $5 gift card for spending $50, $3.50 is still a great deal!

5. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Great Find! Thanks for posting!! Kmart is awesome. It sounds like you really got a great deal! I am pretty sure we don't have Kmart in Canada :(