Kohl's Deals

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Gavin • Aug 27, 2014.

1. Gavin

GavinMember

Threads:
    Kohl's has a little something called Kohl's cash. There are various ways to get Kohl's cash. Their circular sometimes, through their website and most often when you buy something you get money back. Now, Kohl's has a marketing ploy where they offer perpetual sales and markup everything else around them. So you can go get a belt for like 10 bucks and plates for like 50.

There are ways of making these deals work for you.

1) Know what the sales are. Kohl's will not have items at a reasonable price if its not part of a sale or part of the perpetual sale. They have nice clothes or home furnishings but don't go in there and convince yourself to get something that you could get cheaper else where. The Amazon App is your friend in this case.

2) Get your cash and spend it but don't try to win with it. Essentially to get the most Kohl's cash you gotta spend the money you already have to get large amounts of Kohl's cash. Sometimes being able to get the certain amount of dollars discounted will be a better deal then you trying to farm $50 worth of Kohl's cash which would take around $500 of normal expenditures during a none special time.

3) Patience!! Outside of perpetual sales, you're going to find times in the year where you can buy off season items after the hot timing. This is a great store to pick up decorations for various seasons after that season has passed. They also tend to do a good job of offering November sales to try to entice you to buy things for Christmas. Be patient and find the right time to buy what you want with your Kohl's Cash (not sure what their expiration on this stuff is now a days) and you'll have a good time.

2. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I heard about Kohl's cash. I didn't know how Kohl's cash worked until now. This wouldn't really benefit me because I don't shop there that often. I have been there a few times, but I didn't buy much when I was there. I did see that they have a lot of nice things in it. Christmas time would be the best time to buy things at the store since they have things that would make a great Christmas gift.

3. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly spend way too much of my money at Kohl's. When I was growing up I used to think Kohl's was for like, old ladies...but as I got older I find that I really REALLY like some of the stuff they have at Kohl's.

It's especially great when you can find good deals AND use your Kohl's Cash on these said deals. I think half of my wardrobe is made up of things from Kohl's, to be honest.

Though I gotta say though, the only thing you need to watch out for Kohl's Cash is that if you buy stuff and you got Kohl's Cash from it, but you later decided to return the things you bought, if your overall balance (after the return) is below $50 they will nullify your Kohl's Cash.