Kohl's Gold Star Clearance

Discussion in Hot Deals started by bargainbabe • Jul 8, 2012.

1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    Kohl's is having a 80% off sale. You must use the coupon code HOTSAVINGS. It's called the Gold Star Clearance. Here is the link:

2. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    Really? Wow! That is a very good one. I will have to check this out and see if there is something I've wanted from Kohl's today! 80% Off would be silly to pass up! Thanks for posting. I assume the code is only good for today? I'm silly and can't recall where to find the expiration date notice.
    Thanks for the amazing post!

3. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    You're welcome! I hope that you're able to pick up some items. I've been able to get some stuff and it's legit. I'm excited about getting my order.

4. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks a lot for mentioning this sale. I love Kohl's, but I never seem to find any coupons for Kohl's.

5. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I have a Kohl's right in my neighborhood and didn't know about this sale. Thanks for the heads up.

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Nice!! Thanks for the link. I'm going to take a good browse through the site and see what's hot and what's not.:)

7. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Great, thank you! I love Kohl's and usually get a $10 gift card in the mail every month or 2 but haven't got one recently. I make out great there when I am doing school shopping!

8. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm glad this has helped so many people - hopefully more will look into this and continue to save. I've been able to get a number of items. I like Kohls because you can find stylish and quirky, modern or more vintage if you look.

9. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! Great! That is my favorite store and I have never found such a good deal there, though they are very generous with their coupons that come with the catalog, if you subscribe to it.

10. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I love when they combine the gold star clearance with their credit card discount. I don't like to have a lot of credit cards, but I do think the Kohls card is worth it for the discounts. I had a 30% off I combined with the clearance recently. It made for some great deals.