Korean Beauty Products: Etude Silk Scarf

Discussion in Product Reviews started by chiofthenorns • Sep 1, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Hi, everyone!

Like all the girls in the world, I sometimes have bad hair days. True enough, when these days happen, I fell really down because I couldn't manage my hair. Likewise, there are days when my hair seem so dry. No amount of conditioner or hot oil can restore my chemically-treated hair.

Going to the salon proves to be very tedious because I have to sit all day and pay a lot. Not to mention that sometimes, the treatments don't work. Indeed, the hair is our crowning glory, so taking care of it is something that we should spend time on.

Fortunately, as I was browsing hair care products online, I came across the Silk Scarf Hair Treatment from Etude. Etude is a Korean beauty products company and is very popular among women in Asia. This particular hair treatment works like a conditioner. You use it after shampooing preferably every other day for five minutes or more.

It smells really nice - like flowers and berries. The packaging is also really cute because it is pink. The 200ml bottle lasts me a month because my hair is shoulder length. It makes my hair really soft and manageable. Since I started using it, I said goodbye to bad hair days and dry/damaged hair. Try this and see the difference. :)