Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Buy 1 Dozen, Get 2nd Dozen for $0.75! July 13th ONLY

Discussion in Hot Deals started by QuatreHiead • Jul 7, 2012.

1. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    Check it out:

KK 75c 2nd dozen.

If you like Krispy Kreme like I do this is awesome!
    Perhaps doughnuts for the office is a good idea this coming Friday...

2. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Mmmm*drooling like homer simpson* "Krissspy Kreeeme Dooougnuts" *more drool.* This is a great offer, it really is!!
    All I need now is a wheelbarrow to help with the stocking up.:)

3. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    I feel you! I am resisting the urge to just by myself a ton of doughnuts to live off of for the remainder of the summer.... I think at best I will get everyone to pitch in and maybe get enough to share with the office if people are interested. Setting some limits for myself sounds like a better move for my health.

4. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:

This is an amazing deal! Krispy Kremes are an amazing deal, they don't need no stinkin' specials. I really am going to see where a Krispy Kreme is located near me and consider going this Friday. I actually know where they definitely are, but they aren't the states that I am currently in. :p I have find one close to me. Thanks for the thread, it is good to have such advanced notice.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Love Krispy Kreme doughnuts but the closest one to us is in another state and a good 45 minute drive. I would love to get in on this deal though. I haven't had a Krispy Kreme in forever! I'll have to see if there is someway we can go on a road trip this Friday. Thanks for the share!

6. OsvaldoLuis

OsvaldoLuisNew Member

Threads:
    Wow this is a nice offer to get alot of doughnuts without spending so much.Its good for a party or something you want to do, thanks for sharing.I hope i can get some :)

7. Bloom

BloomMember

Threads:
    Wow... To think that you would get 24 donuts for $6-7 dollars is pretty unbelievable. I better find some sort of event to bring donuts to on that day. Because to have those home would just be a nightmare. Ha! Thanks for the heads up!

8. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    For once, I catch a deal ON TIME.

and a Krispy Kreme one at that. THANK YOU

9. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    If you do the road trip, then you must commit to not buying one second before that red sign starts to flash. There is no reason to go that far and not get all of what you just know you went to have! :D

10. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    Most welcome everyone! Will try and catch deals ahead of time so people can plan for them. I know I am that way and require advanced notice so I don't forget and can plan my attack! I hope everyone is able to enjoy some Krispy Kreme this week! ^__~