Kroger App

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Ke Gordon • Mar 30, 2016.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is the Kroger app worth getting or is their website enough? I have seen this app. According to reviews, some seem to like it, and others say it is difficult to get the coupons you want. I don't have room on the phone for all of the apps I might like. I was wondering if anyone uses the Kroger app?

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I think downloading the app is well worth it. If you're always on the go, then it might be handy for you to have the app in your phone. Personally, the fuel rewards system is something that I find very helpful. Once you get to 100 points, you can save a few cents for each gallon of fuel. And of course, fuel is such an essential part of a car owner's life and saving even a few cents from it is very much appreciated.

In the end, Kroger's app can definitely save you some money. You can keep track of your expenses and find coupons as well. You can reap rewards each time you spend money on Kroger stores as well. Like I said, if you like travelling, then the app might come in handy.

I hope this helps!

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well the Kroger website and loyalty card does the same thing really. I don't really shop at Kroger enough to make this app worthwhile, I have decided. Like I said, I have limited space available on my phone so I should probably stick to apps that I know will make me some cash. It is just one of the apps I can probably do without.