Kroger Best Customer Bonus Coupons

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Diane Lane • Oct 29, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I sign into the Kroger site before I plan on shopping there, to see what coupons they have available and load them to my loyalty card. I always give feedback when I receive a survey on my register receipt, and requested a way to print out a list of my coupons, so I'd have them visible to me, and they now have an option to print a list of your coupons.

I logged on to add coupons the other day, and I noticed that I have several extra coupons available, and they're called Best Customer Bonuses. I'm always up for extra savings, and it's good to know that some stores welcome and reward loyalty.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, that is cool. I like Kroger but as luck would have it, there is not one near here. I do shop there from time to time though as there is one near my credit union. I like to use the gas card to get money back on gas. I do sign into the Food Lion site to have coupons added automatically to my MVP. I have found some good ones on there. I guess I could do the same with Kroger.

3. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I have been very pleased with the customer service and loyalty rewards from Kroger. I usually forget to log on and check for coupons before I go shopping, but I do always check the weekly sale ad and I do always scan my card. The other day, I was able to redeem my Kroger fuel points to get .90/gallon discount! I filled up my gas tank at $1.02 per gallon!

4. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I was buying most of my food and other household items from Walmart, but I have been shopping more at Kroger lately. I have only used the gas rewards a few times, because my local Kroger store is a small one, and doesn't have the gas pumps. The one in the next city over, which I get to about once a month, has the pumps, though, so I might have to make a note to remember to gas up there next time I'm in the area.

5. legeipslt

legeipsltMember

Threads:
    I shop at Fry's (Kroger), because it's the closest to me, and because of the quality of the fresh produce. Every few weeks they send a coupon book to me related to the items I buy, so I have been able to really cut costs there.

I also login to the Kroger site to load coupons I can use onto my loyalty card. Coupons are good! I haven't used the gas rewards, because I don't drive.

6. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I just recently had two Best Customer Bonus coupons available to me through my Kroger digital coupons on the Kroger app. They were both for items I frequently purchase at Kroger, baby puffs snacks and Nutrigrain granola bars. I will have to start regularly checking the app to see if more are added! I wonder how frequently Kroger adds the Best Customer Bonus coupons? It is nice to see that they are willing to reward frequent shoppers.

7. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I think the coupons they offer you are based on past purchases. At least that's how it sounds, since you purchase those a lot, and I have received coupons for what I've frequently purchase, also.

@tlspiegel@tlspiegel I had no idea Kroger was such a huge company and had so many affiliates. I learned that when I first logged on and checked into their digital coupons and deals. I wish Kroger would mail me coupon books the way Fry's does to you, that would be even better!

8. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    Hm, I've never noticed that before! It could be a new thing, or it could just be that I don't pay enough attention. I do get monthly coupons mailed to my house from Kroger, though! (Well, my mom does)

9. rabbit_in_red

rabbit_in_redNew Member

Threads:
    you can use the points at shell gas stations if you have them in your state.

10. Diane Lane

Threads:
    @knitmehere@knitmehere I was just on the site looking at my stored coupons and the new ones available for me again, and they do seem to be based on previous purchases. I still tend to do some shopping at Walmart and some at Kroger, because there are certain items I prefer from one than the other, and the prices of different items vary from store to store.

@rabbit_in_red@rabbit_in_red That's true, I'd forgotten about that. I'll have to check the prices at the local Shell stations. I tend to buy my gas at the Murphys outside of Walmart, which seems to have some of the lowest prices.

11. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never noticed the preferred customer coupons, either; o now I will check the Kroger webpage and see if I have any of those, too.
    Kroger also mails me out an envelope with coupons every few month. I am pretty sure that there was a place on the website where I activated this little bonus, and it is also tailored to the products that I buy most often.
    I hate shopping at Walmart for anything; but , as you mentioned, @Diane Lane@Diane Lane , there are somethings that are much better priced at Walmart. I love canned shrimp in my salads, and it is a little over $2 at Walmart, and over $3 at Kroger. We just try to stock up on the items we prefer from Walmart when we do go there.
    We usually try to go to Walmart first thing in the morning before it gets too busy there, and never on a weekend or the first few days of the month. It is just WAY too crowded most of the time.

12. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Getting those coupons is a good reminder for me because sometimes I'll get home and remember that I forgot something. Now when I walk through those double doors at Kroger I just pull out my little envelop of coupons, check the date and begin shopping. I haven't downloaded any thing on my Plus Card. I only did it once when it was first available. The saying goes, 'out of sight out of mind.' Who knows how much I could have saved.

13. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I love when that happens. I went to Kroger a couple of weeks ago and when I checkout they told me I had 900 in bonus fuel points for best customer bonus. I was okay with that. LOL It must be something new that they are doing to give back to loyal customers as I have never heard of it before. I will have to check out the coupons and see if I have any of those too. Saving as much money as you can on groceries is a full time job almost.

14. Happyflowerlady

Threads:
    I am just TERRIBLE at remembering to use the little coupons that Kroger mails out to me. I just cleaned out my purse yesterday, and there were all off that little stack of coupons (and they are things that I buy, ALL the time !) and they have been expired since back in May.
    I do try and remember to log on to Kroger on Fridays and get the free download; but then I usually forget what it was supposed to be, and so I never get it anyway.
    The online coupons are the very best for me.
    I go through those and add anything at all that I think I might possibly buy, and that way, if I do buy it , then I have the coupon savings taken right off through the Kroger card.

15. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I think I have a bunch of the gas discount points, as well, and I always forget that i can use them at other stations (I think at least Shell?), in addition to the Kroger gas station, which my local store doesn't have. I'll have to look into that more, so I can take advantage of it.

@Happyflowerlady@Happyflowerlady My neighbor gets the coupons in the mail from Kroger, too, and we were trying to figure out why 'she' get them and I don't, and she realized they're in her mom's name, and said she thinks maybe they're age-based. I tend to forget about some of the paper coupons, and the electronic ones as well, unless they're something I'm particularly excited about. I have one on the card right now for the 'real sugar' Kroger soda, and I want to try that, so hopefully I won't forget. That was the Friday Freebie last week. I used a paper coupon last week for $2 off cat litter, and that brought it down to $1 more than what Walmart charges for the same size/brand/style. I like shopping at Kroger, but the pet supplies are a lot more expensive there, so I really have to make a concerted effort to do most of that type of shopping at Walmart.

16. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One time I got Kroger coupons in the mail, and it was great because they saved me like 25 dollars over the course of a month in shopping. It was hard for me to use them all since the Kroger is quite a distance from here, but I managed.:) I went when I had other things to do in the area. I have noticed also, that Kroger is seeking consumers for their customer panel, which always leads to good things.:)

17. Happyflowerlady

Threads:
    If you look at your profile and other information on the Kroger website, I think that you can sign up for the mailed-out coupons on there.
    My friend and (former) neighbor always got them, and I didn't; so I looked on the webpage and I found somepleace on there that asked about an address for mailing coupons. That was over a year ago; so i don't remember how or where on the webpage it was; but just browse around on the website where you have preferences, and see if you can't find it.
    I try to always use the gas coupons, and when you shop on weekends, they have been gving double credits for gas; so I had over 300 this time.
    I just went down to that store to shop and get my gas (the Kroger's close to me doesn't have the gas station), and it was $1.55 for regular with the discount. I usually gas up once at Sam's club, and once at Kroger so I don't lose my fuel credits.
    Today,, they had the $10 strawberry pies on closeout for $5, so we are splurging and having pie this week ! !

18. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I love it when I can my hands on gas coupons, because that is really one place where you can see savings but might not see it, so with those I always make it a point to use them to know I am saving money. We have Kroger stores here and they are pretty good about offering coupons and deals, but it seems like there are some that I might be missing out on as well, so for that thank you for sharing and I will have to take a second look.