Kwiktrip Hot Apple pie

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by gracie • Oct 17, 2013.

1. gracie

gracieMember

Threads:
    My husband came home with a slice of hot Apple pie from Kwiktrip. At first I thought he got me some small buritos because the way it wrapped until he told me it's apple pie. I gave it a try and I'd say that I am surprised it's actually pretty good for a gas station type of food. I love their breakfast croissant and my husband loves their breakfast pizza . he thinks it is good but their regular pizza?No it's so gross. I also enjoy their egg roll. I am also surprised to find there's plenty of good chunk of apple in the apple pie although,I'd say it's way way too sweet for me. Overall I'd actually rate it a 7/10.

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Your experience is similar to mine, the apple pies sold at the store are always too sweet for my taste and not comparable in quality to a homemade apple pie, you can't beat a freshly made apple pie. I like the apple filling to be slightly tart, not too sweet and I like the crispy to be super crunchy. That's where store bought apple pies don't meet my standards.