Label Shopper

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Brendan • Oct 16, 2012.

1. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    Has anyone ever shopped at a Label Shopper store before? I do not know how popular of a store it really is, as I had never heard about it until I came to college.

Basically, it's a store where you can get name brand clothing at ridiculously low prices. A few of the brands they sell are Columbia, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Old Navy, Delia's etc.

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Whats the name of the store you shop at? We have stores like that in Florida but its not specific label stores they just have ALL Lablers of every kind in the store. Usually this is Ross, Marshalls, Kohl's or Burlington Coat Factory. The one that has the most Label Clothing would me Burlington Coat Factory but none of these stores have only Label clothing.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    If you mean Marshalls, Ross, TJMAX, and Burlington Coat factory, then oh yes. There are some great deals to be had there. No one can tell where you buy these things, so its all great deals while it looks like you have spent a bundle.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Label Shopper until now. I had a look at their website, it was very basic but that is to be expected for a company which offers products at low prices. I wasn't very impressed with the quality and variety of the brands. The brands are all cheap and low end.

5. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    We don't have a Label Shopper, but we have one called Gabriel Brothers. They are cheap and have all sorts of brands. When they first opened ten years ago, they had good clothes at great prices. Now the prices are still low, but the quality isn't there. Most of the clothes are damaged in some way. They're either stained or torn. You really have to dig to find something good.