Ladies, do you use self-tanner? If you do, what do you use?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Kaylah • Nov 22, 2013.

1. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I have very, very pale skin, but I refuse to use tanning beds or tan out in the sun. I resort to sunless tanners. I've tried many and had some good experiences and some bad.

The only tanning lotions that look natural on me are Sun laboratories and Sally's Dark Tanning Lotion.

What self-tanners have you had success with?

2. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I have a gradual tanner which is mainly a moisturiser but if you use it everyday you get the most lovely coloured skin. I use the Garnier one and I love it. I don't know if you are in the US or UK. But if you're from the UK, the garnier one is very good and quite cheap.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do have one around here somewhere.. it's by Paula's Choice. It's one of the few that looks natural on me.. not orange at all. I don't use it to change my colour though, I use it sparingly.

4. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    Although I don't use self tanners my cousin loves them. Since I'm her partner in crime applying the lotions and potions on her back I'll give you my take on the products she has used. Kiehl's Sun Free self tanning formula. It's a bit pricey at $22.50 but it does not streak, does not smell like a tanner product, starts to work in an hour and it looks natural. If you can up your budget then Aqua Tan Self tanning milk is also a great choice. At $40 for a 120 ml tube you not only get great streak free color but it also softens your skin as well. It has a light scent, dries quickly and develops gradually in 4 hours.