Ladies where do you buy your shoes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by love2loveu • Jun 5, 2012.

1. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    Are there some good websites that you go to for cute affordable shoes?

2. Cheseloo

CheselooMember

Threads:
    ShoeDazzle.com has affordable cute trendy shoes that start at $39. Also I shop Alloy.com for cute shoes.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I go to DSW for shoes. I've been going there for years. That's the only place I've really gotten shoes from since I turned eighteen (other than gifts, that is).

4. happyrocinante

happyrocinanteBanned

Threads:
    I usually buy from Shoe Carnival because they almost always have a coupon available or a really good sale. You can shop at their website as well but I prefer to go in store so I can try them on. I have also heard good things about Zappos.com but I haven't actually shopped with them before.

5. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Comfort is the most important thing with shoes for me, so I never buy from websites. I need to try them on, and walk around in them. I live in Spain, which is famous for its leather products, so I buy all my shoes from the local street markets. I never pay more than 10 - 15 Euro ($12 - $19, £8 - £12), and they last for ages, so I can afford to have lots of pairs on the go.

6. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have had good luck with Famous Footwear. Their service is usually very good and their selection is adequate. The other day I found a coupon for 20% off your entire order, but it has expired. Nonetheless, they usually have deals like 'buy one pair get the second pair half off'.

7. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I mostly only shop for shoes as a necessity if a pair I have are worn out or I need it for a particular reason. When I do shop I usually purchase from Wal-Mart or Payless. Payless has lots of deals where it is buy one get the other half off. Its great because then I'll get a pair and get my son a pair or whoever needs a shoe at the time.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:

The best pair of boots I ever had were made in Spain. I lost them a couple of years ago while moving. I cried for days. I'm still a bit upset by it. ;)

9. MyOCDisMild

MyOCDisMildMember

Threads:
    I buy both online and in the stores. I've been getting some snazzy heels from Just fab.com. They have a wide array of heels
    and even assign you a celebrity whom you'd like to model after ( which I opted out of ) or assign you a 'style expert' who'd pick
    out a variety of shoes for you based on a personality test and you're shopper's preference. I also buy shoes from Venus.com because
    I love their clothes and they usually have shoes that I salivate over. Victoria's Secret.com is pretty good at having a variety of
    shoes. I usually tend to buy shoes online because I like to be unique, and buying online is one way to assure that.

10. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I do love Nine West and Charles and Keith when it comes to shoes. Aldo has a good collection as well! But most of the time, I find myself buying at Nine West! They're worth every dime I have worked for!

11. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    Nine West, Charles & Keith, ALDO, Nike, and sometimes, Guess. Since I have a large amount of heels/shoes, I won't be buying any pair for now. I am happy with the collection that I have and with a good collection, I can 'recycle' them according to my outfit. Shoes are expensive here, so I'm glad that I brought some pairs with me when I moved from my home country to Cape Town. I'm visiting home again at the end of the year, and I'm definitely going to bring back some of the pairs that I have left behind.

12. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I would like to buy my shoes from Amazon, Ebay, Yuvastyle and Jabong. These all are nice sites and provides good discount most of on all products. Their products are 100% genuine. I always get good quality products from these sites. They have the trendy collection of goods along with the facility of free delivery at home.

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't bought any shoes online, because I'm afraid that it might not fit me even if I buy one based on my correct shoe size, so I only buy shoes in our local mall.

14. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    Well I usually go to Bakers to buy heels/wedges/pumps. They have an online store as well and have some really great sales sometimes. DSW also has some nice shoes and a big selection, but price range varies. I think the best way to shop for cute shoes at a cheap price, online, is searching by brand name (if you have one). You can compare prices and generally find the cheapest prices, which might lead you to another cute pair of shoes.

15. Jukas

JukasNew Member

Threads:
    I am buying mostly online. One of my favorite shops is Amazon. Sometimes buying from ebay.

16. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I purchase most of my shoes from Shoe Show, Cato's, or Torrid.com. They all have some great shoes! I am a heels type of female, but they have a lot of alternatives. I love going to Cato's because they have some of the cutest shoes always for less than $10. With Shoe Show they give you more variety of shoe styles. Torrid is great for plus size women and if you wear a certain size, but you get a size bigger to be comfortable, with Torrid you do not have to worry about that. I wear a size 10.5 in shoes and in some shoes I would have to get an 11 to get the best fit, and I did that with torrid and my shoes were to big. I am a Shoe Fanatic, so if I see a shoe I like and it is in my price range, I GET IT!

17. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Hi,dear! In China, taobao is a nice place for shopping, clothes or shoes. There are many choices for you, cheap, medium or expensive.
    And we are China taobao shopping agent, if you are interested, welcome to our website.:D
    Recommend nice ones to you! T17NxyXr4cXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.T2chjuXdhXXXXXXXXX_!!883606840.T1yEpJXA8fXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.

18. sweetseraph

sweetseraphNew Member

Threads:
    I personally don't prefer to shop shoes online because of size problem but I recommend tinydeal there you will get cute and nice trendy shoes at wholesale price with free shipping that's the plus point.

19. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    There is an online store called GoJane. Many women are just raving about it because the prices are mind blowing. The shoes aren't the best quality in the word and they are far away from being anything related to Italian quality but at the same time they cost around 10 dollars so you really can't go wrong.
    I have bought a few flats from there and they have already lasted me a full season.
    Its' a great gem of a website.

20. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I sometimes buy shoes via ebay or Amazon. It's cheaper. Although I don't regularly buy shoes unless I really need it for some special occasion.